Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
ok I placed a order from the correct place this time...
Cant wait to get it! Thanks for not yelling at me too bad for being an idiot.. :)
I think I was reading the other companies website and this thread at same time and just got mixed up or something.

If you have ordered from intellicig-usa then Frank will look after you very well.
Where I live, it's a compliment when someone calls you an idiot, it means you're accepted! You worry when we don't even speak to you;-)

John.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
ahhh!!! now it all makes sense!
This is great news actually! I am now excited to try yours! Because I swear what I have here taste like pure plastic nastyness. I have about 50 flavors total, and I can tell them apart, no problem. I also mix my own.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for the clarification and setting my dumb .... straight! :)

ok I placed a order from the correct place this time...
Cant wait to get it! Thanks for not yelling at me too bad for being an idiot.. :)
I think I was reading the other companies website and this thread at same time and just got mixed up or something.

I think you'll be much happier now. There is a huge flavor difference between the true ECOpure and the "Ultra"pure. ;)

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
Well the US shipment got here today. While I can tell this is a truly high end product, I am coming to the conclusion that I just don't like straight up menthol, has a sort of a plastic type taste. I also got all three halo menthols in yesterday, and I do not care for any of them either. The ECOpure and Halo truepure taste very similar (NOT SAYING THEY ARE CHEMICALLY), just taste wise.

Anyways, the ECOpure menthol with a dash of americaneliquids cinnamon... yeah baby!
Just enough cinnamon to add an undertone and get rid of the plastic taste, not enough that all you taste is cinnamon.

Thanks guys! Top quality packaging, quick shipping and service!

Well the US shipment got here today. While I can tell this is a truly high end product, I am coming to the conclusion that I just don't like straight up menthol, has a sort of a plastic type taste. I also got all three halo menthols in yesterday, and I do not care for any of them either. The ECOpure and Halo truepure taste very similar (NOT SAYING THEY ARE CHEMICALLY), just taste wise.

Anyways, the ECOpure menthol with a dash of americaneliquids cinnamon... yeah baby!
Just enough cinnamon to add an undertone and get rid of the plastic taste, not enough that all you taste is cinnamon.

Thanks guys! Top quality packaging, quick shipping and service!

Having read back through your journey of discovery and notice that you dont really like the taste of menthol alone, have you thought of trying ECOpure Fresh, its a lot more subtle taste to the menthol, also Rich and Mild are sweeter flavours. It may be an idea to mix 50/50 Menthol and Rich or Fresh with Mild???

Any feedback on the liquids would be much appreciated!

David

Vic l

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Clarksville, TN
Having read back through your journey of discovery and notice that you dont really like the taste of menthol alone, have you thought of trying ECOpure Fresh, its a lot more subtle taste to the menthol, also Rich and Mild are sweeter flavours. It may be an idea to mix 50/50 Menthol and Rich or Fresh with Mild???

Any feedback on the liquids would be much appreciated!

David
Love the rich guys great liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread