• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

usb pass-thru battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
recently my usb pass-thru has been a bit hit and miss, sometimes i am not sure whether it is an atomizer problem or with the usb pass-thru. so my question is how do you know when your usb pass-thru battery needs replacing? is it when you're not getting any vapour at all?

Does the light come on?? because i like to use a usb pass through on my 084 and once the light stops coming on it usually means its expired, however there are times where it hasn't worked on my pc but worked on my laptop and thats usually due to the usb source not being strong enough (if this is the case the light should come on)

fcuk112

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
United Kingdom
unfortunately there is no light on my usb pass-thru. i am wondering whether it's possible to have 1 good drag and then 1 bad drag (with little vapour), then a good one again, etc. why do they put a battery in the usb pass-thru anyways? the batteries are not expensive (£2.50) but still, i'd thought the thing would just keep working - another thing to consider...

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
unfortunately there is no light on my usb pass-thru. i am wondering whether it's possible to have 1 good drag and then 1 bad drag (with little vapour), then a good one again, etc. why do they put a battery in the usb pass-thru anyways? the batteries are not expensive (£2.50) but still, i'd thought the thing would just keep working - another thing to consider...

I find usb pass throughs to be a pain personally i only use them if i have no other option, my advice to you would be just but a sd or any other device with a long battery life. When i use my sd i can vape for pretty much the whole day with out any performance issues at all

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
hummm, switched the usb pass-thru to a different PC and it's working like a champ now. maybe the usb port on my old PC doesn't supply enough juice...

I'm sure you'll notice time to time that the same pass through will work on the old pc too, i dont quit understand why that is, but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread