USB passthrough vs Manual Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its my second day vaping and I am smokefree and plan to keep it that way, no turning back.

I have two regular manual batteries, one XL manual battery and a USB passthrough. My experience so far is that the USB passthrough gives me the best flavor and the best vapor (score 10), the regular manual battery is giving me OK flavor/vapor (score 7) and the XL manual battery is disappointing (score 3). All tested on full charge and same cartomizer. Is this normal or is something wrong with my manual batteries especially the XL one?

I just ordered Apple, Cappucino, Pear, Pinacolada & Cowboy juice since everybody is loving it on the forum. So lets see :) (hopefully I would get my $100 back from the SE scammers)

Blooper

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Vegas
i have not tried the regualr manuals. I have experience with the passthrough manual and auto, auto regular batt and jumbo xL manual. The manual pass is by far my favorite. I prefer and have great smiles with my jumbo xL. It has had consistent vapor well above that of the auto batt and just below the PT. Whats happens for you on your XL? Every time I use that I get consistent amounts of vapor as well and good flavor.

mephisto69

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Something about your XL battery must be peculiar. Mine give results very close to a passthrough; I'd put the experience at about 9.237 on your scale. Are you experiencing a hard draw? Can you hear the little sizzle on a fresh cartomizer?

I have to second this statement - my XL battery is awesome, also close in strength to the PT I have. If the performance of your battery doesn't improve, I would suggest dropping a line to the guys at V4L and see if they can send you a replacement. I wouldn't expect the XL to match the pass-through, but it should really be better than the normal size batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread