XL battery is a beast& manual no cut off passthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
I charged my XL manual battery about 12 hours ago, and this thing is still kicking! Ive finished bud, blueberry, then refilled blueberry nobacco and just about to finish a peach right now on this baby.
Gotta say the reason i switched to cartomizer batteries was for battery life, and flavor with great throat kick were a bonus i found out after switching.. but this thing.... finally gives me peace at mind.
I havent ever tried a mod b4, i think my no cutoff manual usb passthrough does a great job for voltage, and i can puff on it as long as i need to. This XL battery is great for comfort and life. Can take it anywhere on a fresh charge and be ready for anything.
These 2 combined make a pretty darn good mod killer, at least for me and they dont cost as much as a mod. :thumb::thumbs: I can start saving money for more carts :shock:
I really am loving this and the samples!

Thanks Steve. I couldnt have asked for anything better! Youre awesome.....always looking out for us, and I like how you share.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Haha I think it was kc0cmp that called it a wand on his video awhile back. I love my wand.

Ok control yourself there Harry Potter. lol :D

I love mine too, when they come out with the pcc for this monster, I will have all the toys I desire! Well, until Steve comes up with something else I will have to have! lol

On a thread in the Reviews section, someone asked about the 36mg strength cartos that Steve offers and another person said that 36mg was no longer being made and Steve and anyone else selling them was just selling off old inventory. I asked if that was the case, how is it that Steve has just put out new KR808 cartos that I have never seen on any other site like Pina Colada, Bud, Cognac, Margarita and Lychee - and in the 36mg strength? Some people don't believe that Steve is in contact with China and that the things he sells really are better. That's ok - more stuff for me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread