Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Has anyone had any experience with this product? USB Variable Voltage Mini Passthrough - Stainless I will only be using it in the car cause I have to take a 45 min commute twice a week to school and would love to have something like this in the car so I don't always have to worry if my Spinners have enough charge.

Thanks!

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
works great.. looks decent with the right topper ;)

12006699173_f088dd059b_z.jpg

11768650025_b7810b393f_z.jpg

i run each of these at 3.6v/1.8ohm.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Has anyone had any experience with this product? USB Variable Voltage Mini Passthrough - Stainless I will only be using it in the car cause I have to take a 45 min commute twice a week to school and would love to have something like this in the car so I don't always have to worry if my Spinners have enough charge.

Thanks!

I sure do. It's been my main power source for months when I'm home; I only use batteries at work;

Haven't seen a VW version yet;

You want a car adapter that outputs 2 Amps. It will work with the 1amp output but you wont have full voltage range.

Nikkel

Moved On
Dec 16, 2013
Southern, USA
I wonder I there is a kick module that can attach to it?
I noticed Madvapes has a kick that will physically attach to the 510 connector, but that does not necessarily mean it will work with passthrough.
The Force Kick Adapter
Unless you know enough about electronics to predict whether or not it will work, it might be best to get advice from somebody who does know. The kick expects a certain kind of input and if the passthrough doesn't supply that input, it won't work. From what I recall, some devices that reduce DC voltage do it by pulsing the voltage on and off in order to achieve the desired voltage.
I recently got some of my questions about the passthrough answered over in another sub-forum.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...21-batteryless-vv-passthrough-volts-amps.html
I've been using the passthrough a week or so, and so far it works well. I used tape from the body to the cord to try to keep stress from pulling the cord too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread