USPS problem/question

Status
Not open for further replies.

entitynein

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Reno
Here's a positive story, just for fun. Yesterday, I had a package of my favorite liquid out for delivery. Generally, the post office delivers to my house before I get off work, but yesterday I was home because I had a couple of medical appointments. I'm sitting on the couch, and I hear the truck pull up. So, since I was basically OUT of my favorite liquid, I jumped up and ran to the mailbox to get it. Postman pulls away, I open the mailbox and there's all my junkmail, with no vapemail to be found.

Disheartened, I head back inside...

When my wife gets home, she walks in with a box in her hand and hands it to me. MY juice! I can only guess that the mailman forgot it, noticed it, and came back and put it in the box. So a +1 to my mailman this week.

Aside from that, my father is the postmaster of the next town over, so anytime I have a problem, I call him and he calls the postmaster here. I usually get things sorted out pretty quickly. ;)

AR15Keith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
Here's a positive story, just for fun. Yesterday, I had a package of my favorite liquid out for delivery. Generally, the post office delivers to my house before I get off work, but yesterday I was home because I had a couple of medical appointments. I'm sitting on the couch, and I hear the truck pull up. So, since I was basically OUT of my favorite liquid, I jumped up and ran to the mailbox to get it. Postman pulls away, I open the mailbox and there's all my junkmail, with no vapemail to be found.

Disheartened, I head back inside...

When my wife gets home, she walks in with a box in her hand and hands it to me. MY juice! I can only guess that the mailman forgot it, noticed it, and came back and put it in the box. So a +1 to my mailman this week.

Aside from that, my father is the postmaster of the next town over, so anytime I have a problem, I call him and he calls the postmaster here. I usually get things sorted out pretty quickly. ;)

That has happened to me...its a good sucky feeling...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread