USPS FRUSTRATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I'm going to bore some of you, but I need to get this off my chest. I've purchased exactly 3 vape related orders in July. 3 vendors. 1st pkg from Charlotte, NC, should have delivered July 13th. 2nd pkg from LA area, should have delivered yesterday. 3rd pkg from Honolulu, should have delivered yesterday.

I had case number for first issue. No call back from them, so it's unknown if they are even looking for the pkg. So when I didn't receive 2nd & 3rd pkg, I called them. They added these two pkgs to the first case number.

Before I was knew I wasn't going to receive delv for the 2nd & 3rd pkg, I was really just going to write off the 1st pkg. It's not much $$ and It's a horrendous hassle to get them on the phone. But now that the other 2 pkgs are missing, I'm filing a claim. My case has been referred to the dist mgr here in Houston.

I have a feeling that USPS employees are stealing vape ware.

The first pkg contained some diy flavors and a Troll Chuff cap. I re-ordered cap from the Honolulu place - which is also lost. I ordered a new Troll, a Sapor, and some ni200 to practice building.

So no TC coils for me. No new RDAs to build. No new flavors to play with.

So what are the odds... 3 orders in about 3 weeks, all 3 undelivered. Tracking showing still in Honolulu USPS, LA USPS, Houston USPS. 1st pkg actually made it to Houston. Lost somewhere in H-Town. However, all 3 have est delv dates that are already past (if we count today, which I am)

So bummed :(

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Houston is a giant city, imagine how much mail comes through their PO a day. An order being a little late isnt out of the norm for USPS now adays.

But it was supposed to deliver July 13th lol ! Today is the 24th. I'm not impatient, it's just that it's very odd 3 pkgs out of 3 are lost. 2 of which are not in Houston. First time in 2 yrs of ordering online that I didn't receive an order... and its 3 orders from 3 vendors. Pretty weird.

Reactions: Cullin Kin
I feel your pain! Ordered juice from Virgin Vapor in Cali. it was lost for 2 weeks before finally arriving. Okay, next juice order I paid extra for Fed-Ex shipping. Package left VV went to Sacramento Ca. then right back to where it was shipped from? It was due to be delivered today.......except it's still in California!
I don't if it's a California issue or idiot's at Virgin Vapor...........

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
We want the carrier, for the other half of walbridge st to deliver! We haven't had this good carrier deliver, and did not receive the weekly store ads!
Do I need to visit the post office again? To VOICE MY DISPLEASURE WITH OUR SERVICE? WHY AREN'T WE RECEIVING MAIL FROM THE TRUSTED CARRIER,FRom the HALF OF OUR STREET?, AS WAS PROMISED!

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
This has been reported numerous times! In person, the post master general, guaranteed that the walbridge carrier would deliver to our house! Hasn't happened! We're still stuck with exchanging mail daily with neighbors, and also receive mail from different zip codes! You need to fire even more employees! Addresses are simple to read! It's a matching game! And all of your people do not know how to match!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Contact the post master general, we have had our carrier fired, and now have successful delivery, after 2 years of hassles!

How can it be her carrier when the OP already said that 2 of her packages haven't even shown they've made it to Houston (her city) yet????

But it was supposed to deliver July 13th lol ! Today is the 24th. I'm not impatient, it's just that it's very odd 3 pkgs out of 3 are lost. 2 of which are not in Houston.

yeah, that is pretty weird, but sounds like they are floating around a sectional center somewhere, probably not even in your own state yet. Glad you put a claim on them, doubt very much your carrier is stealing your packages. Not to many people want to do time in FEDERAL PRISON for a vape package.

With my nude nicotine order one of the bottles smashed and they left the box, with a soaked side by the door like nothing happened. Nude nic did send a replacement, and luckily it wasn't 100mg just 36... Still messy to clean up.

I hope you complained to your vendor. It is their job to package properly for USPS shipping, and everything a package has to go thru in a totally industrial type of processing environment.

As for nicotine being broken, any vendor shipping nicotine thru the mail should know how to package for USPS. I got orders from Wizard labs and I can tell you, I could have driven my truck over the package, twice, and it would have been unscathed. :)

There's been a few companies over time here, who have insisted on using same packaging and I do (since I've been on the forum for 3 years) know who the *repeat offenders* are. :rolleyes:

Recently, I received 3 glass bottles in a bubble mailer. Nothing else around them. There is no excuse to be shipping like this. The sign of a good vendor IMHO is you are going to get your order, if glass bottles, in a custom box that they have ordered for their business. Plume Room, Copper Creek, etc. and many others do this. There are still vendors using "free" USPS boxes and many just do not fit their product and were not intended for shipping LIQUIDS.

I know we all have complaints about the post office, but if you knew 1/2 the crap they have to put up with??? (My carrier was drenched in sticky nicotine eliquid last summer, trying to deliver a package to me). Next time I get one like that, I will report the vendor to THEIR postal office. It's not acceptable. And once i saw how the package was packed, the problem was very obvious. I could lose my delivery privileges like this.

I know all my carriers. They are really nice people. And neighbors ((I live in a small town). They are not thieves but they do go out in ice storms, and on days when tornadoes are predicted, to get my mail to me. I wouldn't want their job for all the tea in china, esp. now that it's 104 degrees every day. :lol:

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Fix your bs! Carriers constantly deliver to wrong house. 4 times a week! Also, tracked items are not "tracked" correctly. How do I file a complaint, for an item your idiots show as delivered?
Your team has been playing and acting a fool. Never providing the requesting shipping item number!

You seem to have a lot of problems w/your mail delivery........Have you thought about getting a PO Box? They work out pretty good. I pay for one. It's wonderful. I only let junk mail come to my house. :) In some of those big subdivisions people are always getting each other's mail from what I hear......all the street names sound alike. PO Boxes solves a lot of problems and are very cheap. They are also very SECURE. Just a thought if you haven't considered getting one.

Reactions: Steelgirl

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
But it was supposed to deliver July 13th lol ! Today is the 24th. I'm not impatient, it's just that it's very odd 3 pkgs out of 3 are lost. 2 of which are not in Houston. First time in 2 yrs of ordering online that I didn't receive an order... and its 3 orders from 3 vendors. Pretty weird.
Do you have a cat? They are very bad to steal your vapemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread