usps "tracking" question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
ok, so back when i was a heavy vaper, i used usps priority a lot, in all the times i have used it, i have never seen this before

Delivered, September 07, 2011, 1:15 pm, xxxxxxxxxxxxx <---- still origin of package
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 06, 2011 <--- origin of package

if i ever see the delivered status, it is never before it shows up here. just curious, has anyone seen this before =/

Yup.

I ordered some nic from BoxElder and USPS tracking showed it was picked up in Ogden Ut on August 31st then delivered to Ogden Ut. on September 1st.

I e-mailed BoxElder on August 2nd just to give them a heads-up but the package was delivered to my home in Kalifornia on September 6th so I e-mailed them back and told 'em to disregard.

By the way, USPS tracking for that package still says delivered to Ogden Ut. on September 1st so they never updated.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
ok, so back when i was a heavy vaper, i used usps priority a lot, in all the times i have used it, i have never seen this before

Delivered, September 07, 2011, 1:15 pm, xxxxxxxxxxxxx <---- still origin of package
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 06, 2011 <--- origin of package

if i ever see the delivered status, it is never before it shows up here. just curious, has anyone seen this before =/

This happened to me every time I ordered from Geoff at TV. It never effected the delivery of a package. Musta been some quirk in the west coast postal system.

SnakeFarm

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
San Antonio
I've seen this before with USPS. The line I got was just that there are only two options on the scanner, Accepted and Delivered, and the distinction isin't always clear to the average box jockey behind the buttons. I think it's a good argument for ditching the government mail system. The UPS people are WAY more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread