Usps

Status
Not open for further replies.

predwing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
TriCites Tennessee
So we all know you have to sign for the package when you get a REO delivered. So I had Thursday and Friday planned off for a long weekend and it just so happens my package was to be here Thursday lucky me right. Well I went out to get lunch because my postman delivers around 2pm so I though no big deal. Well apparently it was a temp and she tried while I was away for 15 mins not so lucky me anymore. Then I am told it will be at my post office today to pick up, so I take care of some business and finally around 3pm I walk into my post office to pick up my new orange Reo Grande and custom rm2. Well turns out instead of holding the package they started sending it back to him. Im furious and call USPS customer services line, which was a NIGHTMARE all by itself. So after 2 hang ups with the IVR I finally make it to customer service rep who speaks about 3 words in the English language. We fumble through a call and after about 25 mins he tells me he will open a case which has a resolution of 2-3 weeks!!!!!!! If the is was not a government company they would have been out of business years ago. Ok I'm going to step off my soapbox now.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
ThePostman8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread