Usual ship time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
I'm about 3-4 hours drive away from Halo. I've gotten stuff in 2 days with regular mail. This last order was a bit slower, I ordered Monday morning and got it today (Thursday). Halo's email said it shipped out on Tuesday, so 2 days with regular mail.

I'd hate to wait 8-10 days. If that was the case, I'd definitely pay for faster shipping.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
On the flipside of this I am lucky enough to be right next to NJ. But my other regular juice vender, ECBlend, is all the way in Oregon and I typicall get my orders in 7-8 days max from order date. Guess it all depends on how reliable the vendor is. I have also ordered from Mountain Oak Vapors in Tennessee and they get to me as fast as Halo. One time I actually I had my order two days after it was placed.

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Package arrived this afternoon. So, looks like five or so days to Texas, at least for round one.

So far I am super happy with it! What a step up from the cheap auto from the head shop. Tribeca tasted amazing! ^^

That seems longish to me; it could have been processing time before shipping, though. Did you select the Priority Mail option? Just curious.

And yes, the Tribecca is great, isn't it?

Emtbreid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Forest Hill, Md.
I live in Northern Maryland. I've placed 4 orders within the last 3 weeks. The first two were shipped via FedEx standard home delivery at my request, orders were placed late at night or early morning. FedEx packages arrived next day including Saturdays. Third order I ordered earlier in the week, same time of day, using the USPS cheapest option, first class parcel I think. Got that in 3 days. My last order I didn't pay for shipping as it was above $75, thru offered free USPS priority mail, that arrived in 2 days. It's all about ordering late at night or early in the morning. I've received the shipping confirmation emails before 10-11am always. Halo, thank you for shipping so fast!

And yes, Tribeca is awesome! Only juice I vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread