Not open for further replies.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Update on Matchy-Matchy Caps

Acrylic Version
Received them today. First impressions
- sit better, they really click into place. Hope that this will seal like the original ones.
- bit darker transparent
- Cheaper than the PE Version

So lets see. Got 2 cases reported from the old (PE) ones where a Pod flushed out over night. One was standing on the table. Pod only. The second was in the battery and ran through the whole battery body....

For myself i can say that the PE Version did bring more liquid onto the pod outside and inside the device. But mine never leaked out the whole liquid from the pod. Nevertheless i had more maintenance with cleaning and more liquid on my hands.

I hope these Acrylic Version will sit and seal better. So lets test and keep fingers crossed.

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
It's interesting they came out with an acrylic tip now. Keep us posted on how it works.

I haven't really had many problems with the device. I mostly use 70/30 freebase and there is no spitting or leaking. Although I've had some minor seepage with nic salts and a new pod but nothing terrible.

It seems like with 50/50 nic salts it is a more "moist" vape, whereas using 70/30 freebase it's more dry.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Hi, I am Infinix user and the battery almost dead so looking for a better device without having spitting issues as well.. Do you recommend Caliburn ? I am only concerned about the airflow!
Using tape mentioned by Save Paper Vapor above works, (I just use a my thumb) it tightens the draw fine for a MTL, and no thumb for a DTL. Cheers.

“My last stinky analog cig was August 2, 2010”

Reactions: DPLongo22

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Hey Kat, I’m an idiot, haven’t been here in ages & wanted to say hi, so Hi !
I did grab a couple of the Caliburns, one for the wifey, and one for me. Got a Kwit Stick for my pack a day cigs daughter. @ 50 nic salts it may get her off the stinkys. She loves the RY4 (and crazy) over a red hot cinnamon candy flavoring. Seems to be working and with that crazy strong flavor red hot, I cut way back on the nic to a 12 freebase nic I DIY all my nic salts and most my freebase nic juices.

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Welp helloooooooo to you, too, Lazerrred. You HAVE been gone from ECF for a while, eh? Welcome back!
Yep, been awhile, quite a long time actually. Been missing some of ya’ll. Sooooo, imma gonna check in more often for some more of the good ole times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread