Uwell Caliburn Available in Stores? (Please Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidbus

Jun 10, 2019
Hi, I am in need of a new device after breaking my old smok Novo. I have heard that the uwell Caliburn is one of the most renowned pod systems on the market, so that is what I'd like to buy. I'd rather not wait 3-6 business days for the device to be delivered to me if I was to order it online, so I'd like to know if anyone here has ever seen their vape shop carrying it?

I want to be able to just drive the 30 minutes to my nearest vape shop (White Horse Vapor in Littleton, Colorado) and pick it up on the spot. Can any of you tell me if you've ever seen it in a vape shop or let me know if you are aware of many vape shops carrying this device?

EDIT: Does anyone know how much this device generally goes for in stores if it's available in stores at all?

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
One never knows what a given store will have. Their stock tends to be a little behind the front line of new equipment which can be good and bad. I would suggest calling them. That way you don’t have to drive to go find out.

My suspicion is you’re probably going to have to order it if that’s the exact device you want.

aidbus

Jun 10, 2019
One never knows what a given store will have. Their stock tends to be a little behind the front line of new equipment which can be good and bad. I would suggest calling them. That way you don’t have to drive to go find out.

My suspicion is you’re probably going to have to order it if that’s the exact device you want.

Ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread