UWELL Crown IV Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
So @Uwell_Elle ,
Does the Crown IV feature quartz glass on this tank ?
Or what type of glass IS it ?
Hi! The UWELL Crown IV Replacement Bulb Glass is a set of durable quartz glass manufactured for the 28mm diameter Crown 4 IV Sub-Ohm tank, featuring a pure quartz construction, thermal shock resistance, and is designed to hold up to 5mL or 6mL of today's most popular ejuice, dependent on the glass selection.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    featuring a pure quartz construction, thermal shock resistance

Awesome !!!
    Thanks for tanks !!
    Cool, cuz I have the 6ml bubble installed.
    It's a bit more fragile, as the glass would hit the floor 1st, but... i love that extra 1 ml. :thumb:
    I also like the look.
    In my experience, it can hold a bit more than 6ml if filled to the tippy top ! :pervy:
    Thanks for the quick reply, @Uwell_Elle !
    I love this tank even more now. I had assumed it would be quartz, as I believe all the crowns have been quartz glass tanks, but I wasn't sure. You know, most companies get cheaper and cheaper in their quality as the years go by.. but not uwell ! :headbang:

:vapor:

• Winner
    Reactions: Uwell_Elle

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
    Hi everyone, I can notice that the Crown 4 isn't that popular as I thought.

Well the case its that I own a Crown 4 since 2 months ago and Im disappointed, every reviewer on Youtube sit this tank on the top 3 or at least top 5, and so far bouth coils SS904L didn't cover my expectations just to say I love this tank on design and look but flavor isn't that good as ppl say, I feel my Baby Tank (Vaporesso) with Ceramic Coils give me better flavor than the Crown 4.

Dont get me wrong, I bought this tank instead of Mesh Pro, but at this very moment Im thinking if I did good.
    Or I could be I have a problem with the tank or something?

Any advice?

PS. - so far I haven't been able to get the mesh coils (N1 or N2).

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Im disappointed

@AkiraKami,
    Perhaps you would enjoy the mesh coils better, they are supposed to deliver more flavor.
    I find the crown has good enough flavor for me, but I have not tried the Mesh Pro.
    See what you think of the mesh coils, and report back to us !

• Winner
    Reactions: AkiraKami

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
    @AkiraKami,
    Perhaps you would enjoy the mesh coils better, they are supposed to deliver more flavor.
    I find the crown has good enough flavor for me, but I have not tried the Mesh Pro.
    See what you think of the mesh coils, and report back to us !

I havent try the Mesh Pro either but supose the top 3 sub OHM tanks are : Falcon King, Mesh Pro and Crown 4.

I like a lot the Crown 4, but like I said I think I get more flavor with the Cascade Baby, over the Crown 4.

I gotta say on my country only, 1 vape Store sells the Crown 4 and they only sells SS904L coils, so far I havent been able to get mesh coils here.

Sad......

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey.
    I was looking for a replacement drip tip cover for the Crown 4.
    I see it on Uwell's Aliexpress site for sale, but when I click on it, it results in a 404 error.
    So, @Uwell_Elle , is there any way to get spare drip tip cover for the Crown 4 ?

DXwQI0H.png

Still loving my Crown 4 !
    I just recommended it to a friend in the UK. Sadly, he could only get the 2ml version there, so I told him, he's gonna be filling it up very often !
    How does a 2ml TPD tank work, I mean, there's a minimum fill line on mine, I'd imagine there's one on the TPD Crown 4 also, so, what, you refill after every 1ml ?

n00bVape

Jul 19, 2019
    Netherlands, the
    I just recommended it to a friend in the UK. Sadly, he could only get the 2ml version there, so I told him, he's gonna be filling it up very often !
    How does a 2ml TPD tank work, I mean, there's a minimum fill line on mine, I'd imagine there's one on the TPD Crown 4 also, so, what, you refill after every 1ml ?

I'm not sure how they fixed the tpd version for the crown 4, but with others they shorten or completely remove the chimney so the capacity is less. I guess you're right that given the minimum level your friend ia going to be refilling quite often (although i dont think the minimum is 1ml).
    I would recommend your friend to purchase the non-tpd version, like i did myself. I'm from the netherlands and bought it from lepetitvapoteur in france, no problem. I guess they ship to the UK too.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I would recommend your friend to purchase the non-tpd version, like i did myself.

Yeah, he could've, but he had to get a vape 'right away' because he suddenly decided to quit tobacco, and need some vapor.
    I assume in time he'll get the non-TPD version of whatever he gets.
    Thanks for the recommendation !
    I guess the UK does not have a vape mail ban in place ?

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    UK is pretty liberal when it comes to vaping in general

Yeah, I guess so, because, my UK friend found a UK vape shop selling a chimney extension and a 6ml glass bubble, for TPD Crown 4's.
    Heh, why is that legal if anything over 2ml is illegal ?
    Seems crazy, but, good for them.
    I'd hate to use a 2ml tank. I already fill my tank about 3 times per day as it is (6ml bubble, which holds more than 6ml if filled to the max capacity) !
    So once again nice vaping is saved.
    Today the US President reversed his decision to ban vape flavors.
    It's been a good day for vapers in the US.
    Sadly, the fake news from USA about 'vaping' causing a fatal lung illness, when really, the illness came from vitamin E inside of THC oil vape cartridges, has reached the UK and many folks there believe that 'vaping is killing people', and have a whole new bad attitude about it there.
    Shame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread