Indulgence V3 confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
Been thinking of buying Indulgence V3 for a long time now. From the looks of it, it's not actually upgraded, it's downgraded. The small cone is not even included in the kit. It looked like it's built with cheap metal and the design is not as attractive as V2. I don't own the earlier version. I've only seen it in videos.

First of all, are the V2 parts compatible with it like the V2 18350 sleeve so I can use a shorter version of it? What about other V2 accessories? This is not clear in many sites carrying the mod.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Been thinking of buying Indulgence V3 for a long time now. From the looks of it, it's not actually upgraded, it's downgraded. The small cone is not even included in the kit. It looked like it's built with cheap metal and the design is not as attractive as V2. I don't own the earlier version. I've only seen it in videos.

First of all, are the V2 parts compatible with it like the V2 18350 sleeve so I can use a shorter version of it? What about other V2 accessories? This is not clear in many sites carrying the mod.

I'd answer this more completely for you if I could, but unfortunately I'm not really a support person (thus not trained in the products), and I don't have an Indulgence v3 myself. Hopefully someone who's got one can help answer some of these for you, but I'll offer what I can:

I assume by the "small cone", you are referring to the adaptor caps for different atties. You are correct that those aren't included anymore, but it has a 510 atomizer adaptor on it, and you can get these if you need different atty compatibility: http://www.eastmall.net/drip-tips-adaptors/adaptors

There's 510 to 401, 510 to 801, 510 to 901/kr808, 510 to ego-t/riva-t, and 510 to 510 (510 to 510?? lol).

The only thing I can tell you is that I don't think any of the parts are interchangeable with v2 parts (aside from the batteries, but not caps and cups), and that you can't get v2 parts from anywhere anymore, as the v2 has been discontinued. You probably won't have too much luck getting a v2 or any of it's parts, unless you are lucky enough to find someone selling some used v2 stuff or leftover stock.

Sorry i couldn't be more help :/

Last edited:

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
There are still vendors that sell V2 parts, which I don't want to mention here. The optional shorter batt 18340 in the V2 is what got me interested in the Indulgence in the first place. Most of the YouTube reviews are a year old. Anyways, all I've been really looking for is a tube mod that could house the 18650 at about the same price range as the Indulgence and E-Power. I've heard/read about switch issues in E-Powers, and Indulgence V3 doesn't seem to have those, as far as I know. I might eventually get the Indulgence V3 and just focus on the hefty 3000ma batt the kit goes with. That seems attractive.

Thanks for the response.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
There are still vendors that sell V2 parts, which I don't want to mention here. The optional shorter batt 18340 in the V2 is what got me interested in the Indulgence in the first place. Most of the YouTube reviews are a year old. Anyways, all I've been really looking for is a tube mod that could house the 18650 at about the same price range as the Indulgence and E-Power. I've heard/read about switch issues in E-Powers, and Indulgence V3 doesn't seem to have those, as far as I know. I might eventually get the Indulgence V3 and just focus on the hefty 3000ma batt the kit goes with. That seems attractive.

Thanks for the response.

You can mention any vendors that sell Eastmall equipment on here. The indulgence is Eastmall's own mod, manufactured and sold only by Eastmall (including sold wholesale to vendors who resell it), so they would in some way be doing business with us anyway.

Moe Szyslak

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas

I have a few v2 Indulgences and as far as i know, the tubes are not interchangeable with the new v3. They open at the opposite end. v3 unscrews at the bottom with a small end-cap, and v2 unscrews in the middle. As to the small cone you refer to: it appears some vendors are adding an eGo cone to the unit...I guess it fits and looks nice..but it does not come that way from EM. I've ordered the new v3 and can give more info when I test it out. Hope that answers it.

You can mention any vendors that sell Eastmall equipment on here. The indulgence is Eastmall's own mod, manufactured and sold only by Eastmall (including sold wholesale to vendors who resell it), so they would in some way be doing business with us anyway.

Thanks Chris, But ECF will step in and take control whenever they feel. My PM's were shut down for offering to let someone know where they could still get v2 parts and to PM me for details. Di even approved it.
Chances are that I will get banned for making this remark...

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks Chris, But ECF will step in and take control whenever they feel. My PM's were shut down for offering to let someone know where they could still get v2 parts and to PM me for details. Di even approved it.
Chances are that I will get banned for making this remark...

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for letting me know!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I recently got the V3 and I'm liking it more than my V2. It is very well made and is about an inch shorter than the V2 making it much more comfortable to hold than the V2. I like the fact that it has an ego 510 connection and the new Riva-T works really good with it. I've been using it four days and the Riva-T is hitting exactly the same everytime producing outstanding flavor and lots of vapor. I haven't had a single dry hit or any leaks. It makes an excellent combo!:2cool::vapor:

Moe Szyslak

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas
I recently got the V3 and I'm liking it more than my V2. It is very well made and is about an inch shorter than the V2 making it much more comfortable to hold than the V2. I like the fact that it has an ego 510 connection and the new Riva-T works really good with it. I've been using it four days and the Riva-T is hitting exactly the same everytime producing outstanding flavor and lots of vapor. I haven't had a single dry hit or any leaks. It makes an excellent combo!:2cool::vapor:

I agree. v3 is superior. The batteries still rattle when using 6v but the old slip of cardboard trick works fine. Easier to change batts and the switch seems better so far. Doesn't roll off the table like my v2's always do.
Are you using the riva-t tank thing at 3.7 or 6 volts? I got a few on my last order but I haven't tried them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread