V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSSS

Jun 25, 2022
hello;
was a v2 member years ago. I also kicked the cigg habit back in 2011, thanks to taking the vape plunge. I can't even say how many years I smoked, It's too humiliating to admit I was so stupid. I quit vaping about a year after I started, and since then I tried one cigg out of curiosity. INSTANT headache and queasiness.
I periodically fire up a vape. I'm posting today because of the SMART people who used vaping to quit that horrible habit, and denied Big tobacco and Big government's hold on me, and countless others.
What makes me ill are the stories I have read about the tobacco companies shifting their products to poor overseas countries as their sales here in the us have been declining.

Our government will never ban ciggs, WAY too much money involved.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
hello;
was a v2 member years ago. I also kicked the cigg habit back in 2011, thanks to taking the vape plunge. I can't even say how many years I smoked, It's too humiliating to admit I was so stupid. I quit vaping about a year after I started, and since then I tried one cigg out of curiosity. INSTANT headache and queasiness.
I periodically fire up a vape. I'm posting today because of the SMART people who used vaping to quit that horrible habit, and denied Big tobacco and Big government's hold on me, and countless others.
What makes me ill are the stories I have read about the tobacco companies shifting their products to poor overseas countries as their sales here in the us have been declining.

Our government will never ban ciggs, WAY too much money involved.

That's where and approx. when I got my start too. It carried me here, and I've remained a vaper and an ECF member, albeit less on the latter of late. V2 launched me though (after a couple of massive failures), so they'll always be held in high regard (by me) for that.

We ALL smoked and many for WAY too long. We can't change history, but we can strive for a better future. Too bad governments will never just let things be (on MANY fronts).

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
unnamed.gif
to ECF JSSS. So glad that you are here and congrats to you on giving up cigs so long ago. Vaping was the only thing that ever helped me and I too, should be embarrassed but I'm not. I finally made it so it does not matter how long it took. You should be very proud of yourself also. Me? I guess you could say that I periodically stop vaping.
unnamed.gif

I have been vaping for 9 years but I have only recently got back on ECF and started reading all the changes that I have not been keeping up with. It makes my blood pressure elevate. It seems to me that 99.9% of all the problems I see in the world are a result of greed.

There are many wonderful people here and I hope you will make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread