V4L Carto Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Credible

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
DFW
Wow, I thought that it would be a bit more expensive. I've been sitting on a couple of 36mg banana carts for a while now and just figured that at some point I'd run across someone locally that would want them. I might just offer them up for trade here soon*.

Thanks for the responses.

*I have an extremely hectic work/school schedule coming up so it will definitely have to wait until after then.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
ok updated. i have for trade

2 brand new and untouched carts Cowboy 24mg
1 small bottle hilton 3 ml left. actually a hair under 3 ml.
1 brand new blank cart

just want to get rid of it as i use greencigs now.
like grape bananna mint strawberry just ask me if you want just pm me and let me know. Thanks
Cos

Updating my post all is gone and done. Thank you

Last edited:

Dominoing

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Oak Ridge, TN
I've found some of the carts I ordered a bit strong, and I'd like to trade for 0mg-8mg flavors. I'm willing to try just about anything once, but I'm not too fond of the Black Tea. I've found that lower nic carts taste better, so I'd be willing to revisit a flavor in a lower strength (except Black Tea). I have available (all unused, of course):

4 x RY4 18mg
1 x Peach 18mg
1 x Raspberry 18mg
1 x Pear 16mg

I would like to try some of the tobacco flavors, but I'm pretty flexible. So much to try!

I'm pretty new to this and didn't realize how strong the 36 mg would be. Because I want better flavor, I'm interested in trading for pretty much anything, as long as it's in the range of 11mg. I'm specifically interested in Cowboy flavor, as well.

I have...
3 carts watermelon 36 mg
1 cart English toffee 36 mg
1 cart chocolate (unlabeled, but presumably also 36 mg)

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
Hi all. We made a BIG mistake and ordered a bunch of tobacco flavors with our starter kits... turns out we HATE the taste of tobacco. LOL

Here's my list to trade:

Kamel 11 mg - 9
Kamel 18mg - 5
Ry4 36mg - 6

We also have some juice a 5ml bottle of Hilton med - unopened, and a 5ml bottle of Hilton high and 555 med that are 2/3 full.

We like fruity/dessert flavors, also vanilla, mint or menthol are good. We are willing to try one of just about anything but tobacco or nutty flavors (555 made me gag. bleh!). 18-24 mg would be ideal.

Cubiccube

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Iowa
Hello,

If any of you saw my 2nd order post you know that I made a mistake of ordering bottles of 36mg nic. Unfortunately it is way to high for me, and makes me sick. So I have a bunch of bottles that I would like to trade away.

All of these except the Hilton have been opened and I tried maybe 5-10 drops from each(I thought everything tasted the same and was all weirded out by them)

20mL - Banana
20mL - Doc Pepper
5mL - Cappuccino
5mL - 555
1 unopened 5mL bottle of Hilton

I am up for any trade that makes sense, including gear and cartos since I am a noob. I will try just about anything as I have noticed my tastebuds react much differently to vaping :D But I do not want anything higher than 18mg.

PS Have kept them in the fridge, so they should be in top form :) Also they are less than a week old at the time of posting.

Last edited:

milky

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hello all,

I have the following to trade:

2x Pineapple 18mg
3x Vanilla 18mg
4x Strawberry 24mg
1x Tequila 18mg
1x Bud 11mg
1x Ice Cream Sundae 24mg

1x Raspberry 5ml MED - unopened
1x Strawberry 5ml MED - unopened

Looking for:

Cinnamon Roll - 18-24mg
Peach Cobbler - 18-24mg
Caramel Mocha Frap - 18-24mg

I may also be interested in trying in something new like the SMILIN Special Menthol (18-24mg) or Apple Cinnamon Cranberry (also 18-24mg), or maybe even take a chance on a tobacco flavor (except the 555).

Thanks,
-adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread