The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

V4L Cartomizers VS Other Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by youtubecommercial, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokie

smokie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Brooklyn, New York
    No I am not saying that at all, they were just the cheapest I found, Nhalar carts might be better, but after the post I read that Say's there all the same, except the green carts which people say are better, and cost a lot more. If I was able to get more puffs out of the Green carts then the others I would try them, but I doubt it, since there the same size cart. I say what ever works for you, some people put service, or quality over price, I like to get them fast, and cheap like my women,lol.

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    GO GET EM JENJEN!!!!!!!! We know where the love is!!!!!............Sorry I just couldnt resist!!

3. scott58

scott58 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    NorthWest Indiana
    I don't notice any difference either, but I really don't concern myself with the carts as much as the juice since a cart is only equal to about 1/2 pack of cigarettes for me. I get juice from Nhaler, Litecig and V4L. They all have stuff i like and I will always be a customer.

4. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida

I have a big chuck I use:

2 Tenergy CR123A 3V (not rechargable) PTC Protrcted I get them from Amazon 40.00 for 40 of them Amazon.com: 40 Pcs Tenergy Propel CR123A Lithium Battery with PTC Protected: Electronics

I also use 2 Tenergy RCR 123A 750 MAH 3V (rechargable)

or

1 UltraFire BRC 18650 3000mah 3.7V (rechargable) (for the 3.7 vape)

5. RsL

RsL Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2009
    Minneapolis
    Thanks for all the sarcasm there, it certainly makes your point much better doesn't it?

The reality is that 0-11mg strengths are the poorest selling ones. Hence, some suppliers don't bother to carry them. As demand for those strengths increase you can be sure that other suppliers will start stocking them.

I really think a LOT of you should stop being such annoying shills for certain vendors. It's this constant shilling that creates debates such as this in the first place. So buy from who you want to and leave it at that. Nuff said...

6. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida

You need not act like you are the smartest member on the forum and putting people down does nothing but make you look bad. I don't see anyone else that continues to discredit the finding of honest members posts without warrant and is recalcitrant IMO .. No one is telling anyone who to purchase from or that one is better than the other I found that the Cartomizers are all the same and come from the same factory with Dekang juice no matter what the flavor.

(All suppliers wanting to carry any flavors can supply the same flavors V4L offers and Vice Versa If they choose to. In the end The cartomizers come from the same factory with Dekang juice. )

7. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    I am not the one who started this thread with a direct link to this thread:
    "I am going to say it: NHALER CARTOMIZERS
    Nhaler cartomizers are better than Vapor4life Cartomizers.
    There are those who say that there are no differences.
    Also, there are those who believe that refills don't taste as good as new cartomizers.
    Sorry, but Drew's cartomizers fill better, taste better, and last longer than Steve's."

If we say we like V4L on a thread asking for advice on what to buy or who to buy from, where is the harm with that? Nhaler fans do it all the time. If we think the cartos taste better from Steve, are we not entitled to our preference just as they are? The Nhaler fans are the one starting Steve bashing threads.

And I happen to use the lower nic cartos daily, which nobody else seems to carry, and so do many people here. Gosh! Maybe that in itself makes it better in our eyes? What about more choices in flavors? That doesn't hurt either.

And I don't claim to be the smartest person on the message board lol - how many times have I said I am a blonde here? Nor do I claim to have the end all deciding taste buds as the OP on this thread does - as if her taste test settled it once and for all. I say that I think they are better tasting. And for all people who say they are the same, there are an equal amount of people who say it doesn't. As I said, maybe love makes it taste better? ;)

Whatever. If you don't think Nhaler fans are just as enthusiastic and at times as obnoxious as the V4L crowd, you are blind. And why not - when you find something you like you stick with it and talk about it. They love Nhaler, we love V4L - This isn't Marlboro and Camel duking it out for our money - so it's all good, right?

8. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    JenJen,

The threads I posted (3) links that talk about the cartomizers. not just about Nhaler.
    Im sure you have many post in the (3) threads I posted to also show your view point

9. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Go read the V4L subforum,they just have an awesome group of people.They take care of eachother,They care and it shows.Just let it go.Everyone can make theyre own choice.Why do you even care?

10. youtubecommercial

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Yes JenJen It is all good and everyone has there point of view.
    I was not saying your point of view (likes and dislikes) but the
    way it was being portrayed on the forum, I am sure you are a
    very nice person and a very good friend as I can see you would
    stick up for what you believe, but sometimes we (all of us) need
    to feel we have said enough and let life play out. Of course if
    someone ask for an opinion do give yours With all honesty, I
    am also telling myself this as I type :)

11. Snarkyone

Snarkyone Super Member ECF Veteran

I think people get tired of the supplier cheerleading and the backhanded insults that JenJen likes to dish out. I try to make it a point to name several suppliers a member can find a model that they ask about in order to avoid being called a site pimp. In one sentence she is making fun of the OP "delicate taste buds" then in the very next paragraph she spouts off about her taste buds being able to tell the difference! You can't have it both ways Jen! You make fun of his taste buds then state that you can tell a difference after scoffing at anyone being able to tell the difference. The factory that makes the things has said there is not a bit of difference yet you continue to argue the point. It's one thing to be passionate about something it's another to be bullheaded and stubborn refusing to listen to facts. If the place that makes them tells me there is no difference why would you not believe them? I do agree with your statement that if we are all happy and not smoking what difference does it make though really?

"Since you apparently have the only taste buds capable of discerning the subtle difference in cartos, I will be anxously awaiting your comparison of the V4L cartos and CigEasy, Nhaler and perhaps even HealthCabin at the 0mg, 8mg, and 11mg levels. Oh that's right! *smacks her forehead* The others don't carry them! Well, I guess I will just have to depend on my obviously inferior taste buds to guide me in this matter...

Buy from wherever you wish, sheesh lol! Maybe love makes them taste better, but I taste a difference. Add to that the fact that I vape the 0mg or the 8mg at night which I haven't found anywhere else, and that pretty much keeps me where I am. As long as we are not smoking, where's the bad?"

I do agree with the last bit though. If your happy with your supplier then more power to you no reason in the world for bickering between us over who is the best supplier. As long as we have some good ones that appreciate our business that's the important part for me.

12. kc0cmp

kc0cmp Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Harlingen TX. USA
    Drew: I'm not ripping on you, I don't know you and havn't tried your cartomizers...although I almost did once. I do hear that your juices are made by you (or your company) although I have no idea about that just what i saw somewhere.

I will say: If all cartomizers are created the same, and all have the exact same flavor/juice in them (Dekang) with no differences in design or contents..only colors/packaging...then Did you not *Just* shoot yourself in the foot by openly declaring that they're all the same?

Mist-stix has these "exact same cartomizers" for 7.95/ 2.95 (checking previous invoice from last week)

Cigeasy has them: 7.95/5.95 shipping

YOU have them: $9.00/$10.00 SHIPPING?!?

Did you not just effectively tell everyone to go buy their cartomizers for KR808D-1 from someone else...almost anyone else..because that shipping alone would kill any effort at competition and in light of the fact "that they're all the same"...A shopper would have to be a special kind of stupid to buy them regularly for a dollar more plus $10 shipping?!?...

I'm the cheapest, tightest, stingiest person I know. I've bought cartomizers from the cheapest darkest dirtiest corners of the Ecig world trying to find a better deal..cause thats what it's all about. It's not just better for you (we think) it's a damn sight cheaper than smoking analogs. Many swap over to vaping due to the cost alone! Why on earth would I buy them *anywhere* but the cheapest?... Only one reason. They taste better..and believe me, if they didn't, I wouldn't. I'm not a money-dumpster..I don't have endless funds to toss just to be tossing them.

Would I buy those "200 cartomizers of unknown origin"? Yep and they kinda sucked. I buy mine from V4L now..cause I'm one of the people who notices a difference...and I'm cheap as they come, and I've done my research insofar as pricing is concerned..and did my very best to beat the flavors available at V4L. I've failed every time..

Having said that, Cigeasy *used* to have the best quality cartomizers (empty) and that's where I used to get all of mine, but he has stock issues in that department, they don't seem to last too long. As a consequence that's where I bought all of my empties until he was out, and then went on to other suppliers for them.

Again, I'm not ripping on you or singling you out...Although that $10 shipping stopped me cold the other day when someone recommended your juices and I went to go nab a few bottles. Still tryin to figure out what one gets for the extra shipping, but sandbagging on the forum didn't reveal anything, so since I have you here, I thought I'd ask?

Thanks
    Larry

Edit, incorrect link removed, my bad.

13. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Good luck getting those KR-808A cartridges to fit on your KR808D-1....

14. kc0cmp

Aug 21, 2009
    Harlingen TX. USA
    They did..why?
    *scratch head* is mine old or something? lol
    the new ones dont work on the old short batteries. however the old (89mm) do work on the new batteries...reverse compatible one way but not the other hence the mist-stix warning about short batteries.

15. Scottbee

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
  16. kc0cmp

Aug 21, 2009
    Harlingen TX. USA
    that looks nothing like what i got lol, what i got were brown fugly "16mg" "atomized cartridge" marl flavor in a mountain of cheap blisterpacks..might have the wrong link tho, gotta look more.

17. Scottbee

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    And when you do find the link, look to see if they're genuine Kanger cartomizers. I wouldn't at all be surprised if there are KR808D-1 compatible cartomizers out there that aren't made by the same factory that Drew and Steve are talking about.

18. Vapor Pete

Vapor Pete The Vapor Pope ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2009
    Rochester, NY
    I wasnt going to add anything to this debate. But when I saw this, I had to step in. Personally, I dont buy from Steve anymore. I dont want to pay almost 13 bucks for 5 carts. I've purchased two orders from Drew, figuring at $9.00, I'd be middle of the road. The first order was 555 and menthol. The menthol carts all tasted like they were sent used. Burnt taste. I contacted Drew through the ECF... no reply, and my wife suffered through them. I also noticed that my 555 carts lasted about 4 hours, and then they needed to be dripped into. Furthermore, after about two days of dripping, the carts wouldnt hold juice and I was forced to open a new one only to repeat this process.
    I ordered a second time. Guess what? Same issue. I did notice that the date stamped on my 555 carts is from June. So I am assuming I was sent 4 month old carts. My fault for not bringing this to Drews attention a second time, but one complaint should have been answered by now.
    I also purchase from CigEasy. For $7.95 I get five carts, consistant flavor, they last almost two days, and I have had some that will take refilling for over 7 days before I need to open a new one. Just some observations.

My best,
    -VP

19. kc0cmp

Aug 21, 2009
    Harlingen TX. USA
    that would not shock me...i went through the bank records online tryin to find where i got them..the total order was 122 dollars and said "shenzhen" something indecipherable after it ( little square boxes) and i remember having to go to the bank to wire the money. it was around 20 dollars shipping and $100 minimum order...and as far as them being "not genuine" as i say, that wouldnt surprise me..although lookin at *any* of the carts and finding proof that they *are* genuine (unlike SLB on 901's and even that could be copied) would be tough. I can not be certain of the cost per cartomizer either other than i got 200 of them and some atomizers that werent worth a crap (901)

20. bladeangel87

bladeangel87 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    Certain people need to not get so hot headed imo. It detracts from my opinion of people when they get mad at small stuff on forums. Anyway, so far everyone I have ordered from so far has done a kickass job. V4L has actually been the only ones to not answer all my questions/ not get back to me in a timely fashion. But was planning an order, and they actually offered to go ahead and ship before I even payed because I didn't have the money available at the time which I thought was really cool. Not to mention freebies thrown in, and got a 20% discount so paid around 10$ per carto and if extras are thrown in it would be even cheaper. Theres a reason V4L has a lot of people that support and recommend it, I think its mainly due to customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.