www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: suppliers discussing their products outside of proper forums

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I just tried one of those cheap banana cartos that all come in the same ugly yellow color and it did not taste like banana at all!!! It only lasted about 2 hours and I was not happy at all!!!! Its like storebrand verses NIKE.

Not nearly enough information to be helpful or germane to the conversation.

Who did you get it from? (distributor, importer, vendor)
Was it a recent purchase?
Was it a genuine Kanger?

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
"Why can't we all just get along?"

No seriously, there are a lot of Noobs on here who want to hear our opinions and we all should help them out the best we can with our opinions and info of our trials and errors. Some things have to be learned by experience, and not everyone's experiences will be the same. Even some juice flavors taste different to some than to others. Take RY4...some say it tastes like caramel, some say it tastes like tobacco...heck I have even heard someone say it tastes like cotton candy!

And as far as the vendors go, the big guys like V4L and NHaler all provide excellent customer service IMHO. If something was missed, it was because they are human and they are growing rapidly. Nobody is trying to rip anyone off, I am sure of that. They all want to be in business for a long time.

Happy vaping!

Stormee

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
then Did you not *Just* shoot yourself in the foot by openly declaring that they're all the same?
No I never said mine were better or cheaper??? I f you can break your stingy self away from the shilling at V4L for free carts go over into my forum and read the threads about $10 shipping and 10% off...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/40382-infamous-10-shipping.html

Listen Larry, its obvious that you are one of the biggest chearleaders on the V4L forum and I guess you explained it yourself why...I suggest you join Jen Jen in area and slap yourselves in the forehead until further notice...Read some of the threads from before you were here where your leader posted constant lies about products and every other thing and then let me know about his integrity and yours...Ive seen the truth over and over I am not swayed in the slightest by your posts in any way...
Do this get a couple of your 36Mg cartomizers and have them tested or test them yourself for nic content, and then let us know how you feel...
I dont want you to think I am trying to rip you or anything either...Thanks
Drew
Hey Drew how are you, I need to put my thoughts in here, we spoke a few times of the past months, and feel that you are a Great guy, plus what I have seen posted on the boards you have excellent Juice, customer service, and delivery time. I personally have never bought from you, I look at your site all the time, your a little higher in price than the average seller, and I do not mean Janty, Puresmoker, etc. It is your shipping rate of $10.00 that turned me away from buying. I paid a little less for a product, and half your price for shipping, or free at times, and I have about 5 suppliers that I buy from, they have Free shipping. I think you would get more business if you had a lower shipping rate, the actual shipping rate, or even free when a purchase is over a certain money amount. I am only speaking as a consumer on letting you know how I feel. You may have enough business now, and not care about what the consumer thinks of your shipping rates. I would love to try your juice, heard a lot of positive on it, but I can get three 30ml bottles, 24 mg of juice for $27.00 with Free shipping from a local guy also, sorry I only have a moderate income, and try to get the best deals around. And if you are up their racking in the money, and you are now one of the Bigger suppliers like Janty, GOD BLESS YOU, more power to you, that's what free Enterprise is all about. AND MOST OF ALL, GO NY YANKEES!!!!!!!!

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
My friend got it at mistix yesterday.It was yellow and banana flavored.Ill keep using the V4L,thankyou.

So what's the secret? Does V4L fill the carts with their own juices? Are they privy to a superior manufacturing process for their cartomizers? I'm not really getting what the difference is (aside from <3), and I'm actually really curious.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
My OCD forced me to jump in again....

Cheerleading is ok YOU'RE RIGHT everyone has a right to opinions which one they think is better westside eastside middleside YOU'RE RIGHT it doesn't matter as long as we are off analogs (but that is becoming cliche) all the JENJENS and the KC0mpts of the KR808 saga that spread propaganda is the issue (and that goes for ANYONE saying ONE particular KR808 cartomizer supplier improves over others)

The issue ECF is utilized to inform SNARKYONE is an informer and educator SO alot of people (YES including me) want to make sure facts are out there

people like youtube who try to make an honest assesment and people still want to say that is opinion.... LOOK KR808s are KR808 I still don't know why some people can't get that

IT has nothing to do with HATERS CHEERLEADERS or even DRAMA queens....Yes maybe I don't have a life....I have a wife and kids what do you expect hehe
I frequent this forum a bit (even on vacation at least until I hit Hawaii) to get information and share.

KR808 come in some old some new they and YES some DUDS from EVERY SUPPLIER that gets their stuff shipped from...where...CHINA and then deals with...what CUSTOMS

I am not trying to insult it is just to emphesis(sp)

SO YES CUT THIS BICKERING about this and that....SUPPORT YOUR SPECIAL SUPPLIER all you want that goes for anyone,,,, you can even sport a VAPE*STAR and be vaping the hot new thing...come on that is what it is about.....

IF you are satisfied and say people are just hating LET THEM HATE if they are cheering LET THEM CHEER,but please please DONT stop the FACTS you don't have to like to the TRUTH for it to be.

DUCK OUT AGAIN hehe

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I have a big chuck I use:

2 Tenergy CR123A 3V (not rechargable) PTC Protrcted I get them from Amazon 40.00 for 40 of them Amazon.com: 40 Pcs Tenergy Propel CR123A Lithium Battery with PTC Protected: Electronics

I also use 2 Tenergy RCR 123A 750 MAH 3V (rechargable)

or

1 UltraFire BRC 18650 3000mah 3.7V (rechargable) (for the 3.7 vape)
Thanks for the info about Amazon, most rechargeable say then can be recharged about 1000 times, but I would have to say only a quarter of that from my experience.

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
This "turf war" is getting old. Vape what you want to vape and be happy!!

50 posts later, and again I repeat ^^^

One last thing, though. Drew, I don't know you and have never ordered from you, and WON'T!! You seem like a real pompous, self-righteous, arrogant guy. I've lurked on your forum a time or two, and read some nice things. But man, in this particular thread, you come across (to me anyway) as a jerk!

Snotty remarks:

Keep smacking your forehead and reread the thread twice and repeat if necesary!!!

Arrogance:

As far as being one of the big guys...Not yet but soon

And finally:

Listen Larry, its obvious that you are one of the biggest chearleaders on the V4L forum

It doesn't seem youtube is exactly unbiased, either, after looking through your sub-forum. So maybe the OP is just nhaler cheerleading?

Again I say, vape what you want to vape and be happy!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
And finally:

It doesn't seem youtube is exactly unbiased, either, after looking through your sub-forum. So maybe the OP is just nhaler cheerleading?

Again I say, vape what you want to vape and be happy!

UNBIASED??? what the hell are you talking about youtube said THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

He wasn't nhaler cheerleading

DAMN its posters like YOU that have issues... you say so smuggly
Vape what you want to vape and be happy

Well SHEET YOU vape and be happy....put some useful posts up from time to time instead of trying to be soooo "OBSERVANT"(yeah my spelling sucks WHO CARES hehehe) and pointing out something that isn't worth beans to the OP's THREAD...

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
zztommis,
If you check all my post's I have placed on the forum you will find I post in Many threads, It seems you are posting here without knowledge.

Yeah, OK.

ZZ I guess you should do a little more research and you would know that I have been hearing this ongoing BS since before you were a member of this particular forum so I will redirect to the things I said and you will notice that they were quotes from other threads...SO I direct you as well to your own advice "Vape what you want and be happy"

Now that's not pompous, or self-righteous, or arrogant, huh?

But I will take your advice (and mine also, so it seems): Vape what I want to and be happy!

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
UNBIASED??? what the hell are you talking about youtube said THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

He wasn't nhaler cheerleading

DAMN its posters like YOU that have issues... you say so smuggly
Vape what you want to vape and be happy

Well SHEET YOU vape and be happy....put some useful posts up from time to time instead of trying to be soooo "OBSERVANT"(yeah my spelling sucks WHO CARES hehehe) and pointing out something that isn't worth beans to the OP's THREAD...

Well SHEET, I think I will!

zztommis out!

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
then Did you not *Just* shoot yourself in the foot by openly declaring that they're all the same?
No I never said mine were better or cheaper??? I f you can break your stingy self away from the shilling at V4L for free carts go over into my forum and read the threads about $10 shipping and 10% off...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/40382-infamous-10-shipping.html

Listen Larry, its obvious that you are one of the biggest chearleaders on the V4L forum and I guess you explained it yourself why...I suggest you join Jen Jen in area and slap yourselves in the forehead until further notice...Read some of the threads from before you were here where your leader posted constant lies about products and every other thing and then let me know about his integrity and yours...Ive seen the truth over and over I am not swayed in the slightest by your posts in any way...
Do this get a couple of your 36Mg cartomizers and have them tested or test them yourself for nic content, and then let us know how you feel...
I dont want you to think I am trying to rip you or anything either...Thanks
Drew

Jen Jen,
Are you reading the same threads as everybody else???
Keep smacking your forehead and reread the thread twice and repeat if necesary!!!

Drew. You are a business owner. I am a past and possibly future customer. Do you have any idea how much of a turn-off your responses in this thread (and a few other threads on this same subject) are? I don't know why on earth you care who's "shilling" what. You certainly don't seem to care when your satisfied customers are "shilling" your products, so why get into a tizzy when happy V4L customers are "shilling" V4L products? I've seen you in at least three different threads now making snide remarks about V4L and some V4L customers. I'm sorry, but that is highly unprofessional. You shouldn't care who "shills" what. If your products and customer service are good, that will speak for itself. You have a loyal fanbase and more new customers all the time. Don't let this nonsense cost you future customers. Because if it keeps up like this, it WILL cost you customers. I can promise you that.

bladeangel87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Drew. You are a business owner. I am a past and possibly future customer. Do you have any idea how much of a turn-off your responses in this thread (and a few other threads on this same subject) are? I don't know why on earth you care who's "shilling" what. You certainly don't seem to care when your satisfied customers are "shilling" your products, so why get into a tizzy when happy V4L customers are "shilling" V4L products? I've seen you in at least three different threads now making snide remarks about V4L and some V4L customers. I'm sorry, but that is highly unprofessional. You shouldn't care who "shills" what. If your products and customer service are good, that will speak for itself. You have a loyal fanbase and more new customers all the time. Don't let this nonsense cost you future customers. Because if it keeps up like this, it WILL cost you customers. I can promise you that.

You articulated that better than I did.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
Jleigh, go into your posts and see where your last 30 or more posts are...

Drew. What does it matter where my last 30 posts are? I deeply resent the implication that because I have more posts in the V4L forum than anywhere else, that somehow makes my statements in this thread less credible. Do you know that you were the very first vendor I ordered from when I got started with vaping? I ordered your juice before I even ordered the actual e-cig. Why did I do that? Because lots of people were, as you call it, "shilling" for your juices.

Again I will say re read this thread
The first time was enough, thank you.

...Im sick of the BS...
That is patently obvious.

If that seems harsh
No, it seems unprofessional.

well excuse me for reading the thread...
You can read and comment in it til' the cows come home, but you should be careful how you handle yourself, being that you are an extension of your business. You are the spokesperson. How the spokesperson comes across to customers is key to the continued success of the business.

You guys are relentlessly ignorant,
Here's how I just read the above:

"You, the customers, are relentlessly ignorant"

That doesn't work for me, Drew.

when it comes to overlooking the facts in this thread
Overlooking the facts? How, exactly, do you know what I have and have not "overlooked"? Have I made any statements in this thread regarding my opinions on any perceived differences between your products and V4L products? For that matter, have I ever stated anywhere in this forum that V4L's cartomizers are completely different than yours? I can assure you that I have not. So please, don't talk to me about what "facts" I am overlooking when I haven't made any assertions about said facts.

...This isnt about me,
If this isn't about you in any way, then you should take the high road and refrain from offending some of your customers. You can retain them better that way.

its about false statements made by one supplier making false claims.
If you have a beef with one supplier, then take it up with the other supplier. Don't drag the other supplier's customers through the mud over it. You can make your point without telling us we're idiots.

..SO if that is offensive or a turn off for you then so be it
Indeed.

...Why are you not asking why these claims were made??? That is the issue???
Once again, if you have an issue, and you definitely do, with the claims that another supplier is making, then you need to take it up with them instead of ticking off your own customers by insulting their brain power. Whom I choose to do business with is a matter of three things:

1. How good is the customer service
  2. How good are the prices
  3. How good is the product
I'm not interested in vendor wars or anything else. I'm interested, as a consumer, in my level of satisfaction with the company. If they don't satisfy me, I take my money elsewhere. That's really all there is to it. So far, V4L has gone above and beyond my expectations. That means they have me as a loyal customer, and I will recommend them to others when I can --which is no less than your own loyal customers do.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Jen Jen,
Are you reading the same threads as everybody else???

Gosh Drew, maybe you need to read the OP's first post again. My reply was based on this...

My findings: The cartomizers are the same, with the exception of the wrapper (With the V4L logo and name of flavor) Other 2 had color wrappers (for identifying flavor)

My Suggestion: Purchase them were you can find them the cheapest

I merely was trying to confirm that she was telling us basically to buy them from the cheapest vendor, which would not be you. Perhaps YOU need to read twice and repeat if necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread