• Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: suppliers discussing their products outside of proper forums

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I will say that the cartomizers were not the ones you had made for you Steve .. I have had PMs with Mark and the 2 flavors I got were the same flavors I got from 2 different suppliers .. they were the same as I posted ... Mark did say that there were special flavors made for you .. I have not tried them yet .. My post was honest and correct.

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm not interested in vendor wars or anything else. I'm interested, as a consumer, in my level of satisfaction with the company. If they don't satisfy me, I take my money elsewhere. That's really all there is to it. So far, V4L has gone above and beyond my expectations. That means they have me as a loyal customer, and I will recommend them to others when I can --which is no less than your own loyal customers do.

Then WHY did you just this long repetative post...I never called you up and insulted you...You jumped into a thread with off topic critiscisms questioning my customer service

Because you insulted customers, Drew. You've been implying for weeks now that we're all drinking the Kool-aid, and *I* am a V4L customer and an NHaler customer. Insulting us falls under the "bad customer service" category when some of us are your customers, too.

...I am hear stating facts and defending myself from statements like," Im not trying to rip you but you just shot yourself in the foot and your shippings too high" and " smack myself in the head, my taste buds are very sensitive and I can taste great"????
Yeah, I get that you wouldn't like that. Neither would I. But you can't (well, you can, but....) respond like that without turning customers off.

Again I will ask you, did you read the TOPIC???
Of course I did. I wouldn't have seen your comments if I hadn't. ;)

There is an elephant in the room, and your swatting the flies...
Since your here and are so sensitive to customer care issues,
Yes, I'm sensitive to them. I am a business owner also.

could you possibly tell me why no one from V4L has responded to any of the ongoing threads about exactly why and how the carts are different???
I wouldn't have any idea why the V4L owners (if that's what you meant) haven't responded.

Or why the afforementioned V4L question answerers are constantly trying to defend this stance???
Drew, the V4L customers are doing nothing more than defending a product they are happy with, while basing their preferences on their own personal comparisons. It's no more or less than your customers do. It's not unbiased, but is any customer review unbiased? A customer review is, in and of itself, biased. It's a biased opinion, one that will not be shared by all consumers.

Or maybe you will continue to point out how insulted you and others should be...
Did you imagine that I wasn't going to be insulted when you called me "relentlessly ignorant" regarding something I hadn't even commented on?

You are smearing your own integrity and pointing at me???
My integrity?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I think you all need to quit before you both start turning customers away.
I don't care how great the customer service is or the products, if business owners like to dish the dirt on each other in such a public way, I, and many others, would probably prefer to take their business elsewhere.
I love to order from V4L, I'm extremely happy with their service, I also love RMV, Mist-Stix, Good Prophets, Innovapor. Just to name a few, I had planned on ordering from Drew next, the $10 shipping kills me, but I hear that the product is worth it.
I don't care if products are the same, who said what, who's lying. I get great customer service each and every time and that's all that matters.

Quit with this stupid game of he said she said and move on, delete topic.
Teresa.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
So the only difference with the cartomizers is that they have more liquid? What about the batteries?

Well Steve has what flavor they are printed on them. I really really like that, and I wish Drew would start to do that too. I would pay more for it also, because it keeps me from messing up on what flavors are in them.

I could put stickers on them to mark them, but that's more fiddling with you have to do with them. Plus E-liquid has made every sticker I have tried to use smear......

Last edited:

DanF

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
North of Houston
The integrity of this comparison was lost as soon as a supplier commented in this thread. Being a VK user(and happy with my purchase and everything that goes with it), I take serious offense to the implication of being ignorant, and I refuse to send my hard earned money to any business owner that would even think to *openly* refer to customers as such.

Peace

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
No some (not you ?) are saying they are better and bigger and that nobody else can get them...That is disturbing and still you continue to ignore it

I haven't ignored anything at all, but that's not why I posted in this thread. My post had nothing to do with differences in product and everything to do with your comments. However, Steve has now posted his side of the story, so you really do need to take it up with him instead of calling out his customers.

...I never called you relentlessly ignorant??? Unless you wanted to take it that YOU were one of the people being that way...
When you said in your post to me:

"You guys are relentlessly ignorant"

I naturally assumed that I was included. ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Amazing! Suppliers should know better than to post about their products in the general forum. This supplier rivalry will not be tolerated here.

I am moving this to the reviews board. Members want to talk about which carts they feel are better there...fine.

No suppliers better respond here or there will be bans....and don't come crying to me afterward that you're losing money because you will have brought it on yourself.

Lu

relacchir

Oct 23, 2009
I accept with information:For the Test:1 V4L Cartomizer has plug and 4 grooves.
1 NHaler KR808 Cartomizer has plug and 4 grooves
1 CigEasy KR808 Cartomizer has plug and 4 grooves
Vaping test: 3 Fully Charged kr808 auto 3 hole slotted battery
Findings:All 3 had the same Flavor ( Same DeKang liquid ) - This was also confirmed by Mark at V4L. All 3 had the same Vapor production .

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
so the topic is lost............all i see is immature bickering.....you said this, turf war that. bla bla bla blaa i thought we were all on the same side, we quit smoking. And this forum has up til recently been a great resource for experiences. I cant tell what is the truth anymore. I respect a lot of you in here, but cmon, yall have turned this into a game.
So yeah keep doing what you have been, taking every and any opportunity to attack someone who has or hasnt bought from another supplier and send them insults too. Lets see how many people you will actually be helping then. INSTEAD lets just talk about experiences and not direct and comments at anyone directly. I have wasted soo much time just now(and everytime i try to find some actually helpful information). thanks everyone for your contribution.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
so the topic is lost............all i see is immature bickering.....you said this, turf war that. bla bla bla blaa i thought we were all on the same side, we quit smoking. And this forum has up til recently been a great resource for experiences. I cant tell what is the truth anymore. I respect a lot of you in here, but cmon, yall have turned this into a game.
So yeah keep doing what you have been, taking every and any opportunity to attack someone who has or hasnt bought from another supplier and send them insults too. Lets see how many people you will actually be helping then. INSTEAD lets just talk about experiences and not direct and comments at anyone directly. I have wasted soo much time just now(and everytime i try to find some actually helpful information). thanks everyone for your contribution.

Adorable and smart too! I think I am in love...:wub:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Wow!
So I've been using one of these e-cigs for less than 36 hours now. I know I want to stick with it since I have only smoked 2 real cigs in that time and both of those were in the first 5 hours after receiving my e-cig.
I ordered my first e-cig from Bloog and I have to say that without anything to compare it to it seems like a pretty decent choice as far as customer service goes and as far as how well it works. My only issue with it is that the M'boro Red flavor that I ordered for my first 5 cartomizers isn't really what I was hoping for. I'm going to get another order through Bloog for more cartomizers and try some of the other flavors but I figured I would look into what my other options are so that in the future after this next order if I haven't found a taste/strength that I am happy with from Bloog I might know where else to look.

So I came to these forums trying to find a thread that might tell me where I could find other cartomizers that would fit on the bloog batteries and seeing the name of this thread : "V4L Cartomizers VS Other Cartomizers" ... I thought hey maybe there will be something there. But after 8 pages and about an hour of time sifting through it it turns out that it's mostly a bickering thread.
So can anyone point me to a thread where I might find the info I'm looking for?

If so, thanks in advance.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Probably not. The thread was started with the obvious intention of causing an argument, so take that for what it's worth.

Anyhow, if you have a BLOOG, then carts from these e-cigs will work for you:

Bloog Electronic Cigarettes By Bloog
e-cigs E-9 Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | E Liquid -
v9 from esmoke.net eSmoke Electronic Cigarette. An electronic cigarette assembled and tested in the USA. (loong totem reseller)
Vapures ecig Electronic Cigarette - E Cigarette - Electric Cigarettte by Vapure?
greensmoke Electric Cigarette by Green Smoke? | electronic cigarette | e-cigarette
loong totem's v9 Loongtotem,Electronic Cigarette,E-cigarette,Mini Electronic Cigarette V9
and of course the smoke51 duo

If you want to use a cartomizer from vapor4life or any other retailer selling Kr808's, you can't, unless you have an adaptor of some kind, if that exists.

Hope that helps, and happy vaping!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Wow!
So I've been using one of these e-cigs for less than 36 hours now. I know I want to stick with it since I have only smoked 2 real cigs in that time and both of those were in the first 5 hours after receiving my e-cig.
I ordered my first e-cig from Bloog and I have to say that without anything to compare it to it seems like a pretty decent choice as far as customer service goes and as far as how well it works. My only issue with it is that the M'boro Red flavor that I ordered for my first 5 cartomizers isn't really what I was hoping for. I'm going to get another order through Bloog for more cartomizers and try some of the other flavors but I figured I would look into what my other options are so that in the future after this next order if I haven't found a taste/strength that I am happy with from Bloog I might know where else to look.

So I came to these forums trying to find a thread that might tell me where I could find other cartomizers that would fit on the bloog batteries and seeing the name of this thread : "V4L Cartomizers VS Other Cartomizers" ... I thought hey maybe there will be something there. But after 8 pages and about an hour of time sifting through it it turns out that it's mostly a bickering thread.
So can anyone point me to a thread where I might find the info I'm looking for?

If so, thanks in advance.

Green cig cartomizers are the best, see the reviews, here is a supplier who sells them, and you can search around the web, but must be Green-cig.
KR808D-1 - Starter Kit - NHaler

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
bornagainst : quite a list there. i will definitely check through them all. thanks for that it is much appreciated.

smokie: thank you i'll be sure to check that one out too.

youtubecommercial: thanks for the link. I actually found that section right after making my post in this thread and have been going through some of the threads there.

This is wicked old...XD...I'd just run delete all my posts, say your sorry, and make products that don't suck and lean towards sabotage then sitting on the street corners screaming like an ignorant .......Lmfao 2 years but people don't forget...V4L is amazing to hell with your thought...I normally dig arrogance and such, when you have the right to boast anyhow...Like damn I listen to Rush Limbaugh all the time and love him even though our politics aren't the same..But you just quite simply belittle people, and really strike me as failure as an entrepeneur...Best of luck on your illness bud...I'll cheer lead anyday for V4L, I dig their products, their free promos, those little cards, the fact they give me twice as many cartos whenever the specific kind I order is out of stock, their speedy shipping...Really my only compaint is they don't offer as many flavors as everyone thinks...But that's a tiny imperfection in a near perfect company...V4L = LOVE...No one will read this, it's a dead thread, but I needed to rant cause V4L is my guardian angel

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
kmg82.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread