V4L Made Me Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I must say V4L made me very happy today. I just got a replacement OMG for my broken one today. :laugh:

I’ll tell ya’ I was struggling the last few days while waiting for it. I just got back to vaping after a 2 year hiatus. I had just 2 working old Vapor King batteries and a passthrough. When I saw the OMG and tanks, I went for it.

That OMG got a carto stuck on it. I guess I screwed it on too tight? It wouldn’t come off and the connection at the top of the OMG started to spin and the eventually just popped out. I had to get needle nose pliers to get it off the carto. I stuck it back in and it was loose, but still worked for a couple of days until that wire broke. I called V4L and they just sent me a new one. That was absolutely fabulous.

It’s what happened while I was waiting for a new one that almost drove me crazy. My passthrough broke and one of my batteries and a small tank fell out of my pocket into a fuel pit at work. Plus I somehow lost my gloves. Grrr! :mad: I came home and my new OMG was waiting for me to stoke it up. Yeah!!!!:vapor:

I must obtain back ups! I want a Zeus, but it’s a little pricey for me right now.

Just want to say thank you V4L! You know this kind of makes up for me feeling like a red headed step child in the vaping world. Everything is 510, 510 510. The thing is, I’m sure I would not get this kind of customer service with anyone else. Kudo’s V4L.
:toast:

MystStick

ECF Veteran
Kookie.... I am so glad you were so well taken care of! I can't imagine how frustrating it was to have your entire vaping world fall apart, but so glad you stuck with it and worked through it and that V4L took such good care of you. I remember not long after I started, I dropped my favorite battery/tank setup down a drainpipe.. well actually it took a really bad bounce and ended up down the drain... I just stood there looking at it and not able to retrieve it, thinking I would cry. That is when I learned my first great lesson in the world of vaping... backups and more backups... cause life just kind of happens!

I know how you feel about living in a 510 world... but sometimes it is just enough to know we are "different" for good reason! Good luck with your new replacement and handle it with loving care... it is your new best friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread