Valley View Vapes Polypro Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I recently won a tank in a contest Ray was running on ecf. I chose the the 3ml triple v for the smaller profile and portability. I am definitely going to be getting some more of his products for sure. The over all design of this tank is awesome! Easy to fill,no leaking,great vapor production and flavor due to the cartomizers and I think also the tank material itself. The polycarbonate tanks with some juices breaking down has to mean that some of the material is disolving into the liquid. His build technique is improving so the uneven cuts will soon disappear I think. I personally don't need fancy just something that looks nice and functions well and I'm happy. Thanks Ray for the awesome tank you scored a repeat customer for sure. :vapor:

Wingnut73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Louisville
I recently won a tank in a contest Ray was running on ecf. I chose the the 3ml triple v for the smaller profile and portability. I am definitely going to be getting some more of his products for sure. The over all design of this tank is awesome! Easy to fill,no leaking,great vapor production and flavor due to the cartomizers and I think also the tank material itself. The polycarbonate tanks with some juices breaking down has to mean that some of the material is disolving into the liquid. His build technique is improving so the uneven cuts will soon disappear I think. I personally don't need fancy just something that looks nice and functions well and I'm happy. Thanks Ray for the awesome tank you scored a repeat customer for sure. :vapor:

I couldn't agree more, top notch product and customer service. I'm loving these polypro tanks for hassle free, everyday, anywhere vaping. No headaches, no worries. They just plain work. I have 4 of the 5ml polypros and they are rock solid dependable. I am waiting on 2 8ml polypros that should be here Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread