Valley View Vapes - Weekly Contest and Chit Chat thread - Win a Free Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas

Weekly Contest Number 3

Ok, something a little different this time. Make a post about anythng you want. Make it a story, a joke, something you like about vaping or even something you dislike. Favorite movie, whatever.
Please number your entry posts, by starting the post with a number (1,2 or 3).
Winner will receive a free polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: International Customers are welcome to participate, but will only be awarded a gift certificate and not a free tank.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 3 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time. Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winners: Rosesense and kritter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well a post about anything I want would have to be the first thing that comes to mind . . .

The prize being awarded for this contest . . . WOW ! ! ! How nice it would be randomly selected to WIN one of these, especially being the first entry into this interesting contest . . . THANKS - "RayN" - not only for the contest, but the oportunity to enter to win one of these Great looking polypropylene tanks that would fit perfectly on "My" VTube . . . :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Ray for the contest AND the best tubes going! Yep, I've been drooling over your tanks for a while now... It's about time that someone finally created inexpensive tanks that work! The search for the ultimate vape! Isn't that what all of us want? The right fluid at the right voltage with the right delivery system. I think this answers the ultimate delivery system problem! WTG, Ray!

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Ray for the contest AND the best tubes going! Yep, I've been drooling over your tanks for a while now... It's about time that someone finally created inexpensive tanks that work! The search for the ultimate vape! Isn't that what all of us want? The right fluid at the right voltage with the right delivery system. I think this answers the ultimate delivery system problem! WTG, Ray!
Thanks for the awesome compliment!!

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Thanks for the awesome compliment!!

Entry 2
You're welcome! I am surprised it actually took this long to be able to get a tank like this. Look at how long all these plastic tanks have been around that cracked! I tried one and really liked it, until it cracked, that is! I had purchased two of them, so I went off in search of answers. I found a whole thread dedicated to listing names of juices that crack the poly tanks! Just about every type of juice was listed! I didn't have a clue what to do! So, I figured that going with stainless cartos wouldn't crack! I was happy with those, and actually still am, but I am still searching for more! :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

First of all, I want to say
congratualtions.gif
to Last Weeks Winners: Rosesense and kritter!!

And Thank You for keeping this contest going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread