Not open for further replies.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
#16 (day 4, post 1)

So we unearthed a router from.. somewhere. My mother in law used to work for one of those call centers on base, so she has all kinds of networking stuff laying around. Shiny new router, barely used, still doing the same thing. It'll let me online for a short time, then cut out for a while. Since hubby's gone to bed I'm connected directly to the modem and the problem hasn't reproduced itself.

In the morning I'm going to dig out a new networking cable and make sure that's not the problem. If not I suppose I'll call linksys, even though they'll probably try to blame my ISP. And my ISP would blame the router. It's the name of the game.

Last edited:

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
#3 I went out to water my flowers during my lunch break (I work from home) and discovered the most heinous looking spider in the world. He was about the size of a dime and was tan and black spotted. Creepy creepy creepy. I'm a lover of all creatures, but he was webbing up my flowers (which endangered the dear insects who pollinate them). Not cool. Needless to say...and I'm not proud of my actions, but I had to end his life.

This weeks Winner Post # 14
Congrats to XIVChrissyVIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread