Not open for further replies.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
I've bought 3 off them, all of them came within 10 days
But as said, orders from now till after the 13th Feb won't get shipped out due to the holiday
Also don't bother with the kits, get the body only then get some good batteries and a charger, unless you want to burn down your house.

thats my plan.... ive only bought batteries from epipe mods for my pipes so I have some 350's. Is there a good site you can recommend for cheap quality IMR's?

floatingtrem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
for 10 bucks more I would get it from discount vapers...or 15 more and get the SS
Closer to 25 bucks more. It's only 27 if you log in (30 for the SS). Also DV only has the gunmetal in stock.

At that price I went for it. Threw in a Pheonix RBA for fun. I don't mind waiting.

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
I'm waiting as well for mine, but it shipped few days ago. I also ordered extra batteries 18350(efest) and 18650 (panasonic)from Elite Vaporworks and an adapter for my t2, that came in last night. Still deciding on charger, even though kit comes with one (I don't have one for these batteries) I'm reading don't use the one with the kit.
The vamo battery thread/sticky has good links. I looked around different places as well since I wanted to try to get as much from one place.

edit: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/376482-vamo-battery-question.html#post8521341

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Check in with Abe at exhalevapors.com 357-286-8943 He has them in stock, but I don't know about SS. There was a 40% off sale a couple of weeks ago, now he is limiting sales to 1 per person and I don't know if he will honor the "40PercentOffEFC" code, but it is worth a phone call to them. They are in Texas and ship FAST

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
Check in with Abe at exhalevapors.com 357-286-8943 He has them in stock, but I don't know about SS. There was a 40% off sale a couple of weeks ago, now he is limiting sales to 1 per person and I don't know if he will honor the "40PercentOffEFC" code, but it is worth a phone call to them. They are in Texas and ship FAST

Every time I click on the vamo kit, it never lets me choose any of the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread