Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
ktm7385, contact fast tech about the Cobra clone. From what I have gathered from posts I've read on ECF their customer service is reasonably prompt and responsive. Also, always assume that any juice delivery device has manufacturing residue on it and proceed accordingly. I soak mine in alcohol and rinse super well with hot water and usually run them through my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with another really good rinse.

Vapor Break ships out of China proper while fast tech ships out of Hong Kong. Stuff from Hong Kong nearly always arrives faster.

ktm7385, contact Fast Tech about the Cobra clone. From what I have gathered from posts I've read on ECF their customer service is reasonably prompt and responsive. Also, always assume that any juice delivery device has manufacturing residue on it and proceed accordingly. I soak mine in alcohol and rinse super well with hot water and usually run them through my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with another really good rinse.

Vapor Break ships out of China proper while Fast Tech ships out of Hong Kong. Stuff from Hong Kong nearly always arrives faster.

Thanks peraspera. I got an email from Fast Tech asking about my order so I was going to let them know that way. With a RBA would you break it down and soak it or just soak it complete?

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
Fasttech with Vamo's and free shipping!
Still waiting after 3 months for my VB Vamo and they're not interested in helping me any further.
Gonna right it off and order one cheaper from Fasttech. I know I'll have it in my hands in a couple of weeks.
RIP VaporBreak

I agree, RIP VaporBreak. Fasttech is the nailin the coffin for them. However when I ordered my Vamo, Fasttech did not yet carry them so it was VaporBreak or an overpriced US vendor. No issues with my vamo from VB though. The shipping time was absurd compared to Fasttech.

Sarje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Jeffreys Bay
I agree, RIP VaporBreak. Fasttech is the nailin the coffin for them. However when I ordered my Vamo, Fasttech did not yet carry them so it was VaporBreak or an overpriced US vendor. No issues with my vamo from VB though. The shipping time was absurd compared to Fasttech.

Got to give VB some kudos here. Don't know if they've upped their game since FT started the same offerings but they did sort me out in the end. They agreed to reship (or refund if I wanted) via HK post. The HK one looks like it'll be at my PO today! The China Post one, after 3 months finally did arrive too. When I pick up the other one today, if it's all good, I need to get in touch with VB to organise payment. China Post is the killer but it looks like they've started to use other methods now.

ktm7385, contact Fast Tech about the Cobra clone. From what I have gathered from posts I've read on ECF their customer service is reasonably prompt and responsive. Also, always assume that any juice delivery device has manufacturing residue on it and proceed accordingly. I soak mine in alcohol and rinse super well with hot water and usually run them through my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with another really good rinse.

Vapor Break ships out of China proper while Fast Tech ships out of Hong Kong. Stuff from Hong Kong nearly always arrives faster.

So I contacted them on 6/6 via the link they sent me. No response. Thought I would give them one more shot and ordered a mech. Page stated ships in 3 business days. Mine took 5 to ship and the tracking number they gave me is invalid according to the USPS website (link provided to me by FastTech). When it didn't ship in the allotted time I went through their website Customer Service and discovered I had an "open" ticket. When I had contacted them looking for my first order they created a ticket. Their response was that my item, which showed as in stock when I ordered, was in fact out of stock when they received my order and they had to wait to get it in stock.

I'm going to assume the mech. will be in usable shape when I get it (I'm an optimist) and if that's the case, for the price and the speed of intercontinental delivery, I guess lack of customer service is the trade off. Not sure if I will order from them again, BUT I am a sucker for a deal............................................................................................:p

he shipped them this morning, so now the month long wait, hehe.
let you know when they arrive.

people obviously want these, he moved 80 units over the weekend.

Yeah, VB takes a lot of crap on this forum, but my vamo took less than 2 weeks. Looks like I'll have to be ordering the Sentinal soon!

well, i received the sentinels this morning.
i got to say, side by side with my real one, almost no difference, the aluminum sleeves are slightly different.
they have solid brass pins and both are adjustable, depending on were you thread it to.
i dont have a decent meter right now to test dropage but from just flying with it i believe that the dropage is about the same as the original, and thats very little.
the color is slightly different to, my original brass tube is darker than the clones.
other than that i feel i was ripped off buying a real one now, for the 18 bucks each i spent on these it makes me feel good that i can resell the original for about 140.:)
oh yeah, and the peices all fit each other.
last thought, the threads need some work but are butter now.

that was like ten days to deliver people, that is just as fast as any other outlet, us, can or asian.:p

here are some pics, not mine, found them on facebook.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t137/bilboda/ChentinelTopandBottom.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t137/bilboda/ChentinelPieces.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t137/bilboda/ChentinelwithBT-804.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread