Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
try releaseing the button very very gradually until ur at the point it is almost about to click. You may see the display turn off and it stops firing

Nope button and display still on until the click happens both V2 and V3. My Vamo V2 have owned for 10 months (V3- 4 months) and V2 button is getting a little wonky.

Dr Shakamoto

Jul 16, 2013
Edinburgh
Thanks for looking into it Vapoor. It's not a massive issue to be honest. Just keep the pressure I use to fire it constant. Just when ur taking a long vape ur grip on the button tends to lessen if you know what I mean. Little things like that annoy me whan you pay good money, and cos it's from China its too much fuss to send back. Aint nobody got time fo dat! Maybe more others will experience the same thing....

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks for looking into it Vapoor. It's not a massive issue to be honest. Just keep the pressure I use to fire it constant. Just when ur taking a long vape ur grip on the button tends to lessen if you know what I mean. Little things like that annoy me whan you pay good money, and cos it's from China its too much fuss to send back. Aint nobody got time fo dat! Maybe more others will experience the same thing....

You're welcome. I used to be a HUGE fan of the Vamo but recently some new Mods have come into the picture with much better QC at a slightly higher price. The main reason I backed off on promoting the Vamo is quality seems to be hit and miss with many buyers and I just didn't feel good about recommending a PV that would be hit or miss. Also it's just astounding how prices have dropped and all these new PVs coming to market. Having said that I still think the Vamo is an amazing mod.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
cos it's from China its too much fuss to send back. Aint nobody got time fo dat! Maybe more others will experience the same thing...
If you bought it from FastTech they have a warehouse in Florida that accepts returns. However with their problem with China post lately who knows how long it would take for them to ship a new one.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I was about to purchase a Vamo V5 but after reading some of these threads I'm a bit scared. My local store has EVICs in stock for around $104 which seems competitive, might have to spring for it for the bit of extra $$$.

Your choice but consider the MVP 2 or the Sigelei ZMAX V3 (round or flat top)
VV/VW - 101 Vape
Both time tested and high quality PVs. Low price doesn't hurt either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread