Vamo vs Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
I would go with the Vamo, I don't know a lot about the Tesla. However for the best buy factor I don't think the Vamo can be beaten. Now that a lot of vendors have the updated spring, switch it to No2 mode and you're good to go. Variable Wattage isn't too shabby either,

As per what is posted above.

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I think I'd be doing you an injustice if I didn't mention that if something happens to any of the above mentioned devices they are not really repairable. The Provari has a year warranty and you can purchase a second year. Even if it's out of warranty, Provape will repair it for a nominal cost. My Vamo is on it's last leg. My Provaris are perfect.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
The VAMO is tried and true.

Its price is fantastic, and eventhough its not as bulletproof as the Provari, it is a small enough investment that you dont feel bad leaving it behind to step into mech world. I got 2 mechs on the way and combined with my current VAMO i still spent less than a Provari. Go figure.

I should mention that if there comes an FDA ban on ecigs and Provaris cant get repaired any more, mechs will survive. If it comes to a vaping apocalypse like that, a couple of mechs mounted with rebuildables will last longer than a bunker.

Last edited:

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
Awwe I got a Tesla, I love the name and I think it's rather unique. Although I won't be vaping it in public. I wouldn't buy it if it were to be my ONLY device. My ONLY device would be a Provari... oh wait, that IS my only device! I just bought a Tesla as my second and backup device, something to play around with that's VW.

Sikko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Salt Lake City, UT
Just to update (for anybody that's interested), due to losing my job, I settled for an L-Rider Robust...let me just say, it's nothing to write home about...as soon as I start back working, I'm going for the Vamo (thanks to the folks at Electronic Stix here in Utah for talking me into it!) :)

Hope you get back to work soon :(. It's funny, I went in to estix planning to get a vamo and they sold me on a Tesla lol. I do think that the spring loaded center post is nice, I think that the finish is more durable on the Tesla as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread