Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Just got my SS Vamo today. Loving it, but not any more than my Vision Spinners. I got it with 2 350 batteries and I'm glad I did because it's just too big and unwieldy for me in the long configuration. I'm a big guy with big hands but still find it to be too clunky with the extension and both batteries. I got it from free-cigs.

Metal buttons, copper tapered spring, no rattle of any kind. I didn't even notice at first, but others have mentioned one or the other of the small buttons protruding more than the other, and the minus button sticks out a little more than the plus button on mine.

Weight in short configuration with one IMR 350 button-top battery and no delivery device attached: 120 g or 4.23 oz.
Weight of 1300mah Vision Spinner with no delivery device attached: 52 g or 1.83 oz.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
NOT seen this code myself - I have gotten the Lo v code and then the unit will soon shut off - this is the expected Low Battery code it displays but granted it can be difficult to see in normal operation as your hand is usually covering the screen during normal operation or the screen itself is not in a position wherre the code can be seen - It doesn't actually stay there long enough for you to notice - that there is no power to atomiser and then when you look the code display has gone..

Vamo this lo battery code needs to be displayed for a good few seconds I think!

If anyone can confirm what this code is I can add it to the manual
The Lo V (low voltage) code will display as long as you have the big button depressed when you're trying to vape, and the screen will light up, which it doesn't do during normal vaping. I don't know if that's helpful. I have no problem noticing it because my hand doesn't cover the screen. I operate the Vamo with my index finger with the screen on the top side.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Just make sure ya dont screw certain tanks down too tight,you will pop out the Insulator washer under the 510 pin connection.
I purchased a VV VAMO V2 Starter Kit (no atomizers- I use EVODs) from VaporBreak in China. It worked great (at first) - but when removing an EVOD, the base of the EVOD unscrewed from the tank and dumped juice in my lap - after removing the parts and re-assembling them with more juice (grin) - and trying different settings, etc., getting to know the VAMO....I then bought a 510 to eGo adaptor from HDV and installed that on the top of my VAMO to allow me to grab the EVOD by the base to install or remove them - and now no more juice in my lap - BUT - 'sometimes' I get a LO ohms message on the screen of the VAMO and get no flavor from the puff, nor vapor, nada/nothing - and am wondering the why of this... anyone with some answers for me? I just now downloaded the 1st and 2nd versions of the 'user manual' (and printed out the voltage chart offered as well) but need to read them yet. I have 'new' atomizer heads for the EVOD that are 'low resistance' being used in my EVODs. (I have a bunch of atty heads to rebuild the coils/wicks, but was waiting for a device to arrive that would tell me the finished resistance as I learn the rebuilding process for my EVODs - done that some with clearomizers with no problems in the past, used with vv 650mAh eGo C Twist batteries). Ok, nuf said - any suggestions from you more-knowledgeable folks with the VAMO as to what the 'LO ohms' msg means? NancyB p.s. perhaps I have 'popped out the insulator washer under the 510 pin connection' ?? - any suggestions, if I've done that, as to how to correct the problem? perhaps a video link? Thanks ahead of time for any replies/suggestions/different thread to go to for an answer, etc. (grin).

Last edited:
I had the misfortune of buying the protected batteries and of course they would not work and I could not figure out why until I found the manual on this forum, I got my batteries to work on the base of the batteries there is a ridge and was able to run my thumb nail around this and pull the circuit board away and now it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread