Vamo vv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't friggen decide between the vamo and the provari. My girlfriend says she will get me either for Christmas no matter the price ( I know lucky guy right) but I feel as though the vamo would do it's for me just fine. 250 dollars cheaper. And I say 250 cause I would have to buy the entire provari kit I have no batts no charger obviously would get blue led extended warranty and batteries extension cap.. lol( got to do it right if I go with the pro) can't decide!!! :(

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I know this is gonna make some people mad, but I have a ProVari Mini and I prefer the VW option on the Vamo.

I also like having the choice of using an 18350(in shorty mode) OR an 18650 in the same device, at no additional cost.

It of course doesn't come with a warranty, but mine was $37 in a co-op so I'm not really worried about that.

YMMV

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
I'm in the same boat...I'll just wait to get enough to get the Provari Mini with extension.
I'm still a little in between the Vamo, Lavatube Epic Storm 4 mini and that sweet black Provari mini.
I know if I wasn't tight for money I'd already had ordered it. But if I would have the choice gift wise. It's really no contest.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread