The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vamo warranty

Discussion in 'VAMO' started by piggy, May 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    Anyone know how long the manufacturers' warranty is, and how to get service?

2. xbassman

xbassman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    Tulsa, OK. USA
    piggy, you're gonna have to rely on your supplier for warranty.

If you bought from a reputable dealer like Smoktek.com, they have a 30 day warranty but I've seen many cases where they have taken care or their customers beyond the warranty period.

Unfortunately, with most of these mass produced Chinese made devices, it's buyer beware.

3. nahoku

nahoku Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    Orange County CA
    Hey Piggy!

This must be related to your last post in your other thread. I hope your vendor will cover you. Some vendors warn against stacking batteries even though the Vamo docs say you can. Contact the vendor and explain what you're seeing. Hopefully they can help. Good luck!

Just FYI... VaporBank has this warning posted on their Vamo page...

"If you stack batteries in this device you do so at your own risk, and you will void your warranty"

I hope you didn't buy from VaporBank!

4. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    New York
    Yep from other post. No need to compare to othe rmods when my friend had a vamo. I bought from exhalevapors and it's been about 2.5 mos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.