vamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
AFter two lavatubes breaking at the 510 connector, I have to ask before buying a vamo (as my gripper is close to shot).....how sturdy is it?

I've dropped mine several times (today was the latest, right onto the tank..) kicked it, knocked it about.. cracked the screen and it keeps on ticking. 2+ months and going strong.

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
AFter two lavatubes breaking at the 510 connector, I have to ask before buying a vamo (as my gripper is close to shot).....how sturdy is it?

My Stainless Steel VAMO V2 has been rock-solid. I have a Lavatube 2 also, and while its nice, the VAMO is a better value for the $$ IMHO. Check Youtube ...there are tons of video reviews of the VAMO.

Here's Pbustardo's review of the earlier model: http://youtu.be/D3lUnwV4_h4

If you are breaking your VV (I assume you are carting it around/dropping it, etc), you might also think of investing in a Mechanical Mod...they are orders-of-magnitude tougher than any VV. I've dropped my SMOK Natural from my motorcycle (TWICE) and it still worked fine (until I lost it this weekend -just ordered another one).

Good luck....

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Also, I can't seem to find the vaporbreak.com discount, does all the prices on the site change when you sign up? How long was the shipment from China?

Yes, you must register 1st to get the reduced price. As for time.. that is up to you. China mail is about a month. EMS is a week

SupplyDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
LOL I have 17 batteries (18 counting my flashlight that uses the same batteries...) and I think I need more...

(OK.. the wife and I Do have 7 devices (2 VAMO's, 1 eVic, 4 eGo-T Upgrades... err.. I'm not counting my mech that's in the mail .. yet) between us..
(not counting my regular ego batteries either.. :p )

kdw5150

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Maurice, LA.
LOL I have 17 batteries (18 counting my flashlight that uses the same batteries...) and I think I need more...

(OK.. the wife and I Do have 7 devices (2 VAMO's, 1 eVic, 4 eGo-T Upgrades... err.. I'm not counting my mech that's in the mail .. yet) between us..
(not counting my regular ego batteries either.. :p )

Hey SD, I read that you use the ego-t upgrades. I use those too with 18650's. I'm thinking about getting the vamo, and was wondering what you thought about the variable wattage performance on the vamo compaired to the unregulated setting on the ego-t upgrade? I'm using an aga-t2 on mine at 1.2 ohms.

SupplyDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hey SD, I read that you use the ego-t upgrades. I use those too with 18650's. I'm thinking about getting the vamo, and was wondering what you thought about the variable wattage performance on the vamo compaired to the unregulated setting on the ego-t upgrade? I'm using an aga-t2 on mine at 1.2 ohms.

I'll touch it once in a while to beef up my vape. Otherwise, I prefer the regulated side for the steady "steam".. With the Vamo, I up and down that sucker all day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread