The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by lil_buddy, Feb 26, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    hotcig rsq ftw, or wait a month and see how the reviews are for the pulse 80w

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    The last thing I need is another mod. I have 11. Now I'm shopping for a regulated mod? I have to have this thing! Please post comments on regulated squonkers to put me out of my misery. This rda is the bomb. I must have it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Read the post above yours? There is a good thread right now over on VU that I can't link to for best <$100 regulated squonker. If you don't need temp control the aleader killer is a good option. If you want TC then the VT Inbox or the RSQ are the most recommended, at least until the pulse 80w is off pre-order.

11 mods is not a lot btw. :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Figs

Figs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Get a Inbox V3 ($66 on Fasttech with MAP code), RSQ, or wait for new Pulse. Only three real options IMO.

Or, get a few Pico Squeeze ($16 on Fasttech). I have two, and will probably order two more. Handles my 1 ohm and greater builds great, and gives just as good flavor and hit as my Inbox V2. They have 5 click on/off, and protection circuitry. Tiny and ultra pocket friendly. Of course if you’re TC they are not an option :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. maibol

maibol Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2017
    i might wait a bit as i find the regulated squonkers too squerish for me the pico looks great but is not regulated :(

Sent from my X522 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. maibol

maibol Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2017
    i kind of like the luxotic i wish i will love if it was regulated is very compact and good looking and for the price it is more practical and good looking than a lod of over priced squonkers around in my opinion..... my second option could be the vicius ant spade but the price is a little bit too high

Sent from my X522 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. ShaneR42

ShaneR42 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2016
    I have this tank, along with the Pulse BF 80W, sitting in my cart on fasttech. They are both a reasonable price with the "MAP" discount code and I'm tempted to pull the trigger just to be done with it, but still think I'll hold out for actual stock. Really looking forward to trying...probably more so than any other tank in recent memory.

• Like Like x 2
  8. lupinehorror

lupinehorror numpty wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    alba
    always been DTL but am looking to experiment a bit with MTL. got a siren v2 on the way but this looks tasty and have pre-ordered one. had mixed results with VV in the past but definitely giving this a punt.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sk25411

sk25411 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Long story short, got a doggystyle, love it, wanted to try a mtl rda too. Ordered 6 doggystyles from fasttech today, so I preordered the berserker rda.

Says it’s available in 2 days, will update!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    If you got 40 minutes to kill...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just got shipping notice from fasttech for my black one, hope they bring it by speedboat :lol:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. mansis

mansis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2015
    Costa Mesa,CA
    Got my shipping notice for SS from FT too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. sk25411

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Never ordered from Fasttech before, and I had a quick question. Does every item in your order need to be ready to ship before it all goes out? or do things ship separately?

• Like Like x 1
  14. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2017
    every item in your order needs to be ready to ship before it all goes out

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. sk25411

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    10-4, thanks. Now I cancel the drip tips and stuff so the doggies and berserker ship lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Not necessarily. It depends on how long it's going to take for the items that are not ready. I've got split shipments many times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I've gotten split shipments before to (my first time recently). They did wait a few days before splitting it up and sending it.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. VictorC

VictorC Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario
    couldn't resist, fasttech + MAP = thanks Nailz

• Like Like x 3
  19. irradiated

irradiated Full Member Verified Member

Jan 3, 2018
    Canada
    I'll definitely be picking one of these up. I've been pretty impressed with the Berserker RTA, so I definitely want to give the RDA a shot. Don't squonk though, but dripping salts should be fun. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    • Like Like x 3