Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
The last thing I need is another mod. I have 11. Now I'm shopping for a regulated mod? I have to have this thing! Please post comments on regulated squonkers to put me out of my misery. This rda is the bomb. I must have it.
Read the post above yours? There is a good thread right now over on VU that I can't link to for best <$100 regulated squonker. If you don't need temp control the aleader killer is a good option. If you want TC then the VT Inbox or the RSQ are the most recommended, at least until the pulse 80w is off pre-order.

11 mods is not a lot btw. :D

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Get a Inbox V3 ($66 on Fasttech with MAP code), RSQ, or wait for new Pulse. Only three real options IMO.

Or, get a few Pico Squeeze ($16 on Fasttech). I have two, and will probably order two more. Handles my 1 ohm and greater builds great, and gives just as good flavor and hit as my Inbox V2. They have 5 click on/off, and protection circuitry. Tiny and ultra pocket friendly. Of course if you’re TC they are not an option :)

maibol

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
i kind of like the luxotic i wish i will love if it was regulated is very compact and good looking and for the price it is more practical and good looking than a lod of over priced squonkers around in my opinion..... my second option could be the vicius ant spade but the price is a little bit too high

Sent from my X522 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
I have this tank, along with the Pulse BF 80W, sitting in my cart on fasttech. They are both a reasonable price with the "MAP" discount code and I'm tempted to pull the trigger just to be done with it, but still think I'll hold out for actual stock. Really looking forward to trying...probably more so than any other tank in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread