Vandy Vape revolver hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
i have been given a revolver as a replacement for an OBS engine 2 I had fail on me.

But I’m hating this new tank, and haven’t had a good vape in the last 3 days.

I try to follow YouTube videos for wicking, but it Vape locks constantly, if I wick it lighter then it leaks all over my mod, wick it a bit thicker and it dry hits constantly and only wicks when I unscrew the filler cap.

Compared to other tanks I’ve had this is ...., and so ...... as the engine 2 was awesome.

Can’t find anyone report the same issues with this model online.

Does my one have advice?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
Get a Dead Rabit by Hellvape, best vape I ever had, never had an issue with Obs engine it used to be my favourite tank until the Dead Rabbit came along.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

The engine was great for me too,
But I can’t afford to buy a new tank.

And it’s illegal to buy or advertise vaping products online here, so I can only buy what the local vape shop has, which is very limited.

• Optimistic
i have been given a revolver as a replacement for an OBS engine 2 I had fail on me.

But I’m hating this new tank, and haven’t had a good vape in the last 3 days.

I try to follow YouTube videos for wicking, but it Vape locks constantly, if I wick it lighter then it leaks all over my mod, wick it a bit thicker and it dry hits constantly and only wicks when I unscrew the filler cap.

Compared to other tanks I’ve had this is ...., and so ...... as the engine 2 was awesome.

Can’t find anyone report the same issues with this model online.

Does my one have advice?
Instead of getting a new xxxxxx tank, have you tried not 'fluffing out' your wicking or vice versa? What type of wicking are you using? Length of wick may be too long too.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
Besides that you mentioned the Obs engine is that not advertising as well

I haven’t accused you of advertising, and I mention the engine so people know what I had before using the revolver.

I am after help to try to get the revolver to work, I appreciate you opinion of the rabbit but I can’t afford to buy new tanks as I mentioned before.

Hence why I’m asking for help with the tank I’m stuck with.

Please don’t get defensive, I’m not attacking.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
If your tank failed, and I assume you got the other as a replacement from xyz shop it could be defective. I do not know where you live, but I have three Obs units that are obsolete to me and you could have them for the cost of postage

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
What the F....... I not advertising anything, just saying what I think of the Dead Rabbit. If we cannot compare vaping gear in a vaping forum then I think I will go find a forum where we can.

He said he can't afford a new tank, and "it’s illegal to buy or advertise vaping products online here, so I can only buy what the local vape shop has, which is very limited." "Here" must be his country.

I don't think he was accusing you of anything. I think he meant he'd need to sell his Revolver, and even if he did, his local shop doesn't sell the Dead Rabbit.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
OK where the heck is Here....... I assumed he meant this forum

Finland, it’s ilegal to advertise and buy or sell online, even from abroad.
Customs takes everything.

It’s because the government is afraid kids will vape candy flavored weed

Last edited:

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Finland, it’s ilegal to advertise and buy or sell online, even from abroad.
Customs takes everything.

It’s because the government is afraid kids will vape candy flavored weed
Friend I apologise for misunderstanding, what an asinine law, I thought you meant this forum. As much as I would be happy to give you an Obs tank, your customs would seize it then. We have similar problems in my country with different laws in each state but we do not have customs on each state border and post travels freely from state to state.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Ive actually found the Revolver to be very easy to wick, not finicky at all.
Its actually one of my favourite rta's at the moment because it is so easy to wick.
I dont have any special tips to offer because it doesnt seem to matter too much how I wick it, it seems to work okay.
The only problem I have had, twice now, is that it has leaked while sitting in a warm car(its a hot summer here)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Friend I apologise for misunderstanding, what an asinine law, I thought you meant this forum. As much as I would be happy to give you an Obs tank, your customs would seize it then. We have similar problems in my country with different laws in each state but we do not have customs on each state border and post travels freely from state to state.

Well, I've gotta admit I'm impressed, Acer- even though you were (unnecessarily) offended, you were still nice enough to offer to send him free stuff!;)

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Well, I've gotta admit I'm impressed, Acer- even though you were (unnecessarily) offended, you were still nice enough to offer to send him free stuff!;)
I got three Obs engines sitting here gathering dust, if I can help some one in need, I am happy to do so. I know what it is like to be short of cash. I also know what it's like not to have a N... hit for several days. The Spirit of Christmas [emoji4]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread