Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Vapage Hybrid Atty

Just got these today and tried them out. Been using the Betterlife dripping atomizers (which I still think very highly of for anyone looking for a solid, affordable dripping atty), but wanted to try something better. These definitely seem well made and solid... comes in a pack of two. It seems to be able to hold a lot more than 3-4 drops like the other atomizers I've used. The drag is a bit tighter as well, but not annoyingly so. Flavor is pretty good. So far so good but we'll see. Anyone have experiences with this atomizer? Are the Aeros better? I wanted to get those but they were out of stock on the site and I couldn't wait anymore.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I can't speak for 510 as I only use 306, but I got an Aero 306 recently and compared to the regular cisco 306, the Aero seems to have more consitent air flow. In other words, you get more consitent vapor every hit (but, not sure which one I prefer more yet). I believe the only difference between the Aero and the regular cisco is the Aero has the HH.357 air flow, and that is probably what gives it the more consistent vape... and that probably applies to the 510 Aero as well.

Hmmmm... checked the Avid Vaper site and the 510 Aero's are still out of stock. Also noticed they are outselling the 306 Aeros so they must be pretty popular.

The vapage costs the same as the cisco... $9 per. The Aeros, cost $3 more ($12).

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Yea the Betterlife ones are about $5 each, but I think they are actually pretty good attys. I've used them for a long time and they've been pretty consistent, good flavor, I like the air flow, only problem is that it tends to leak a little. Still, despite that, I'd definitely get more of them in the future. The Vapage ones haven't leaked on me once and hold an impressive amount of liquid. I really like them so far! Vapage sent me 2 packs of 2... wonder if that was an accident? Not that I'm complaining...

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Do you know of a good way to clean these? I'm getting some new juices soon and wanted to get rid of the old flavors in them. Some of them are reaaaaallly sticking. My plan was to boil them in some water plus vinegar, then soak them in grain alcohol, then blow them out and leave it to dry. Do I have to worry about the alcohol being stuck in my atomizer and making it unpleasant to vape? Or should I skip the alcohol step all together? Is it bad to dry burn these?

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I have been using these for 6 months or so. Just swapped them out of my VMod. The originals are still working just lost a bit of flavour and vape.

Only cleaning I did was to run some water through and briefly dry burn by pulsing to lose most of the water then back to vaping.

Have 357's and Aeros just prefer the ProSpecs.

357 involve you changing your vaping style to get the best from them. Vapage hybrids you don't. Similar tale with Aeros. Love them both just prefer the hybrid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread