Vape Bar to vape your spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopple

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
vaporized alcohol is not a new concept.... i remember when i went to bartending school in 2004, there was a newspaper article about vape bars... dont think they ever took off.. but the concept has been around a while... just remember tho.. vaporizing alcohol BYPASSES your bodies natural reflexes to acute alcohol intoxication (ie, vomiting) and you can EASILY raise your blood alcohol content into dangerous levels before you realize your THAT drunk.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I don't even drink. I was thinking the concept might be good for those of us who use pv's. Have a Riskee night, a Strawberries and Cream night, etc., etc..

Or have several different rooms and have different flavor rooms?

Just a thought and a different take on an interesting idea.

TBH, that's what I've been thinking about since I first found PV's - a brick-n-mortar where customers can "try before they buy".

Lots of soft, overstuffed chairs, soft lighting, bottles of liquid, different styles of PV's - everything a new vaper needs to figure out just what they want....

Just scared s**tless to dump that kind of money into a project with the legal questions right now...

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
I saw recently one of the cig vendors that pushes their "affilliate programs" selling a countertop machine that dispense fresh cartridges you can place on on atomizer that sticks out of it to try before you buy. It looked like a great idea for smoke shops and the like. It was quite expensive though... you could accomplish this with disposables just as easily and there are manufacturers practically giving away their disposables out there - you could buy a couple thousand disposables for the cost of this countertop machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread