Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
So I was doing some late night browsing on YouTube. You know the kind, click one video and then the next and then how did I end up HERE?!?! Anyway, I saw a video of a device from New Zealand and thought, wow, if this became more common/popular, then community view of vaping would improve. Then I thought what if we switched the original liquid (not the bubble solution) for e-liquid. This would be an interesting experience for a vaping bar. Thoughts on the video? Do you think this would improve community view on vaping, when explained that it's essentially the same thing? Is there a future in night clubs with vaping bubbles of different flavors... possibly a retro-chic club?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
So I was doing some late night browsing on YouTube. You know the kind, click one video and then the next and then how did I end up HERE?!?! Anyway, I saw a video of a device from New Zealand and thought, wow, if this became more common/popular, then community view of vaping would improve.

Oh we all have these down here. Bubble vaping all the time. :D

Ok - kidding. Looks cool in a lavatube hypnotic way. Meaning the old blobby lavatubes not the pv. Nice find. Your idea could work - vaping is just a microcosmic fog machine at work so why not popping bubbles.

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
I'm thinking more along the argument that scented fog machines are not 'bad' and stigmatized. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch for people to agree that these are socially acceptable and then use this to enlighten them to the non-evils of vaping. I mean, the two are essentially identical except one comes with a soapy flavor/scent yet the other is without the negative soapy residue.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I'm thinking more along the argument that scented fog machines are not 'bad' and stigmatized. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch for people to agree that these are socially acceptable and then use this to enlighten them to the non-evils of vaping. I mean, the two are essentially identical except one comes with a soapy flavor/scent yet the other is without the negative soapy residue.

I theory yes, but I think I will prolly end up having to explain what a scented bubble machine does and then explain how an ecig works. Unless I'm in the vicinity of a scented bubble machine of course. Or I buy one and invite folks over...
Which would be a lot fun with kareoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread