RDA vape more drip less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob.Gee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Montana
Hey there fellow vapers! Looking fornsome advice or just to be told that I'm doing it right. I have a plume veil clone built with a single 1.2 ohm coil with some cotton on both sides tucked through the posts so that the juice gets to the coil. I can get 10-15 good puffs before dripping. Is there any way to get more juice in this thing without leaking from the air holes?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Not a quick solution, LOL, but.....
What you might start thinking about long term is this:
Get a Plume Veil from Chowderhead (or send him yours) - so you'll have one with a hole through the middle of the 510 pin.
Then screw it on a REO.
From then on its vape-vape-vape-SQounk / vape-vape-vape-SQuonk / vape-vape-vape-SQuonk.

Reo's got a bottle of juice, you squeeze it, and it squirts UP into the atty. It's dripping without the dripping part...

(not mine, just a googled pic)
3ce2c01dc2b836e242f106b31be711a5.jpg

Signmaker

Oct 26, 2014
Berks, Pennsy, 'Murrica
Wow thats...that might be overkill, Train2.

If you want some more run time out of a Plume, since you're running single coil, you can load the opposite side of the atty up with cotton. Just leave really long legs when you wick your coil, thread them between the negative posts and the center block, and wad the rest into the opposite side of the atty from your coil. Doesnt have to be packed in there, just a nice fluffy ball about the size of a peanut.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I DID put an LOL in there. LOL.
:D
Just planting a seed, and only cuz us "reonauts" are happy campers, dripping "upside down".

It's actually really compact - not as tiny as a Neme-350, but you can see it's just a touch taller than the battery, and there's an 18500 "mini". Smaller than a credit card...

Wow thats...that might be overkill, Train2.

If you want some more run time out of a Plume, since you're running single coil, you can load the opposite side of the atty up with cotton. Just leave really long legs when you wick your coil, thread them between the negative posts and the center block, and wad the rest into the opposite side of the atty from your coil. Doesnt have to be packed in there, just a nice fluffy ball about the size of a peanut.

That's what I'm doing now signmaker, may not be using enough cotton though. Still new to dripping and it gets better every day. And train2, a reo looks dam cool but they seem a bit spendy and bulky lol. My nemesis in 18350 mode is super small an I love it.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I'm amazed you even get 10-12 solid hits. After probably 6-8 I usually re-drip because a dry hit on a dripper is the worsttttttttt haha

have you ever tasted a dry hit on an old contraption we used to call 'atomizers' :laugh: (not to be confused with rebuildable atomizers), if you think a dry hit on a dripper is the worst! back then it was probably bad for our health also lol

275510standardresistanceatomiser2ac.jpg

Attachments

• 275510standardresistanceatomiser2ac.jpg
    275510standardresistanceatomiser2ac.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread