Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I keep hearing of vape shops closing and would like to start a list so we know how hard hit our vendors are with deeming regs and state laws. So what vendor is closing and number of emplyees if know?
shop name, State Town / City, Address, Date of Closing, Website, FB Page- go to this LINK and enter the data:
Vape Shop Closings

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Interesting...add the name of the business, the city and the state
(and if you know the number of employees that will be out of a job)

State
City
Business Name
Date Closing
Number of employees
Excellent to add the rest of the data.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Closed in Utah:

upload_2016-7-18_6-10-4.png
upload_2016-7-18_6-15-24.png

Link

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for this mikepetro I was not aware of this in Utah, that is quite a few!
It looks to me like Utah locked the door and threw away the keys :facepalm: The dominoes have started falling and I fear that we are not going to be able to stop it without some very drastic action. Just goes to show that the will of the people has been thrown out with the bath water. :(

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Just me gut feeling, but I fear this will be an long, ongoing thread that I will be compelled to check out daily despite its depressing message!

I know of at least two shops that closed around me in the past 6 months or so and neither had anything to do with regulations. Unfortunately, it will be impossible to verify how many fall into that category. But still a great idea and thread.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Regulations or no regulations, I'm actually 100% ok with some of the vape shops closing in my area, as I don't think that they deserve to be in business.

Some of them are unprofessional, they are extremely overpriced and the market is over saturated in my area. I obviously don't want to see any "good" shops closing, but I do not care about any of the "bad" shops closing.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
before this gets too messy... @bnrkwest - How about setting up a spreadsheet that you can add to ?
I can try, I have so much paperwork I do, am not sure I have time, does anyone want to volunteer to make a spread sheet of the closings posted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread