• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
They're too inconsistent with their flavors these days. Plus, once you get into good rda's and kayfun type devices you can really taste their sub par flavors. I used to like them but they don't cut it anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did you order extra flavor shots? I've been vaping them on a Kayfun, Vulcan, TOBH, Taurus, and Aerotank and, with two or three shots, the flavors taste exactly as I'd expect them to in terms of their names, and there's plenty of flavor there, especially on the Vulcan and Kayfun. In fact, some of the flavors have too much flavor with three extra shots, so I may back that down to two shots for those flavors when I reorder. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. When you say "too inconsistent with their flavors," do you mean that the same number of flavor shots tastes different from order to order?

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
Did you order extra flavor shots? I've been vaping them on a Kayfun, Vulcan, TOBH, Taurus, and Aerotank and, with two or three shots, the flavors taste exactly as I'd expect them to in terms of their names, and there's plenty of flavor there, especially on the Vulcan and Kayfun. In fact, some of the flavors have too much flavor with three extra shots, so I may back that down to two shots for those flavors when I reorder. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. When you say "too inconsistent with their flavors," do you mean that the same number of flavor shots tastes different from order to order?

Right, flavor is different even though i ordered the same thing. Even if you order just their flavoring to make your own it's really inconsistent.

All of us(and there are a lot) that used to order, recommend and swear by mt baker won't even come close to that stuff anymore.

But hey, if you like it and you think they're doing you right, keep on buying! All that matters is if you are enjoying it.

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
@xcrazydx

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see what happens with the next order or two. I have some flavors that I really like, so I'd like to see if I notice a difference.

Where are you buying your ejuice these days? I'm always willing to give another one a try and see if I like it. I'm probably not ready to mix my own yet, though.

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
@xcrazydx

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see what happens with the next order or two. I have some flavors that I really like, so I'd like to see if I notice a difference.

Where are you buying your ejuice these days? I'm always willing to give another one a try and see if I like it. I'm probably not ready to mix my own yet, though.

No problem.

Mushroom vapes

Good life vapor

Cedar creek steam works (you have to order by pm on a different forum for this one)

doc julio

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2014
UK
I have about 300ml of that and vanilla butternut. I used to love that stuff and mix them together.

Watch out for buttery flavours, most contain diacetyl I heard. Even when it says "no diacetyl", it contains diacetyl.... or so I read (cannot give hard evidence, so treat accordingly). But what is clear is that whilst diacetyl is safe to eat, it is not safe to inhale (see wikipedia entry and references therein). The compound has an intense buttery taste, and is used in popcorn and many other foods.

I don't want to pour water on the parade, just passing on what I have read...... hoping for a safe parade for all the vaping community!

kelsteph0510

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
U Can't See Me
Watch out for buttery flavours, most contain diacetyl I heard. Even when it says "no diacetyl", it contains diacetyl.... or so I read (cannot give hard evidence, so treat accordingly). But what is clear is that whilst diacetyl is safe to eat, it is not safe to inhale (see wikipedia entry and references therein). The compound has an intense buttery taste, and is used in popcorn and many other foods.

I don't want to pour water on the parade, just passing on what I have read...... hoping for a safe parade for all the vaping community!

Thanks for sharing the info. At least it create awareness what to watch out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread