Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I had to go into the city today, something most of you might call a town :) and it was about a 1/2 hour trip. I kept my Reo in the cup holder when I needed to and it was about the same temp as the rest of the car which was fine. Most of the time I vaped.

It's cold here though so the heat was on so the temperature in the car was comfortable. I hold the steering wheel with my right and Reo with my left resting on the wheel. I vaped for awhile and put it in the cup holder. About a couple minutes later I grabbed the Reo from the cup holder (SL/LP Mini with RM2) and it had auto-fed so bad there was juice running down the sides, back and front. It was a mess and I couldn't figure it why that happened.

Anyway I cleaned it all up with a paper towel and kept the Reo in my hand the whole time, once I got to my destination, which was about an hour at the Drs office, to make sure it wasn't possessed and was going to leak all over again. No leaks. Good sign, no possession.

So I get back in my car and head home. First thing I did was to look at how I was holding my Reo. Well damned if I wasn't holding it right in front of the heater vent in my car :) It had been heating it up (it gets very warm...) and causing it to auto-feed. So for the whole half hour trip back home I squonked once to get it going and was able to vape the whole way back without squonking again. That's gotta be a record or something :)

(and that's with the reducer tube :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread