Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I ordered one and are very exited because its a definate improvement over the galaxies mtl rda which I love. Always wished it held more juice, now my wish is granted. This new one has an interesting fill port to.
One thing the old galaxies lacked is better airflow. Always wished it had airflow from the bottom to...now it has, and that will make a huge difference in keeping the coil cooler. The new one has much more air options to.
For MTL RDA, this is a definate leap forward.

Reactions: stols001

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
I don't think you'll see the Corolla available again...most retailers I've seen have been saying that for well over a year now. Honestly, no reason to get one now if you've never tried it. There are better options out there these days. I only use it,maybe, one per year for a day or so when the mood strikes.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
Welp, mine is in Canada now (that was actually pretty quick for Fasttech), just waiting for it to clear customs and then typically a few more days after that before it arrives.

I've watched a few more reviews and they are all positive. I haven't played with a new MTL tank since the original berserker (or was it the very disappointing Ares? Whichever came out last...) was released, so l'm looking forward to playing....

Reactions: stols001

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I want a very restricted draw and it seems like Youtube reviewers spend 90% of their time on loose settings and restricted lung hits and then just briefly mention how restricted it can get. Need some MTL vapers reviewing MTL tanks! How do the more restricted settings compare to something like the Berserker mini? ...or how does it compare to a cigarette?

I've been looking at this RDTA and the Berserker Mini. I like the looks of the Galaxies better. Also, I heard that the Berserker floods unless you bottom fill it. But some say it has a very restricted pull and that sounds good to me. Wondering how this Galaxies compares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread