Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV

I picked this up from a contest from ECF. Im so glad that I did because I got a few juices to fill it with. Bmore carries a full line of custom e liquids as well as kits, mods, accessories, tanks, and clearomizers. From basic to the new Innokin SVD, Vmax, Zmax, Evic, Kanger Protank, Vivi Novas, Evods. Not to mention this little beauty, the Vapeonly. The Vapeonly is a 3.5 ml bottom coil tank with interchangeable heads.
Each 3.5ml Vapeonly BCC Cartomizer has 3 coil units, 1.8ohm, 2.2ohm and 2.5 ohm, which can fit on most batteries with 510/eGo threading from 3.2v to 6v. So you can choose the one that produces the best experience for you.
Spare Coil Units can be found at bmorevapes.
Includes:
1x Flat tip mouthpiece
1x 3.5ml Transparent plastic tube
1x 1.8ohm coil unit
1x 2.2ohm coil unit (loaded)
1x 2.5ohm coil unit
1x Metal bottom base

There is "1.8Ω" "2.2Ω" "2.5Ω" lasered in the metal of the coil unit/coil head.

The top cap and tube are one piece, the bottom cap unscrews and a thick rubber gasket holds the coil head in the base connection.

The top cap has a rounded recessed hole for the mouth piece and unlike other CEs and BCCs you can actually use your own 510 drip tip. The recess allows any excess liquid to run back down to the coil

The tank is a little bit wider that a standard eGo battery. The air holes are in the 510 connection so some mods may need an adapter.

I used T3 clearomizers for a few weeks but had issues with the air holes, but I love the bottom coil concept. The coil has two smaller wicks resting on top of it for better wicking. I have a tendency to toy with coils too much but after about 5 full fills Ive found that they dont need much attention. The coil wraps around the wick about 8 times and is spread pretty wide as to vaporize all the way across the wick. I chain vape so I still get the occasional dry hit but with a sealed air way from tip to coil a few hard puffs with no power gives me a few air bubbles and plenty of liquid to keep the coil wet and the flavor full.

With 3.5 ml capacity its 1ml more that the Kanger Pro tank, Its very close in size to your average cartomizer tank. The acrylic tube may be a problem for people that use heavy mint, menthol, cinnamon, and acidic liquids. But the kicker for me over T3s, Protanks, and other bottom coil systems is that fact I dont have to use a factory shape or color drip tip. Its a strange comfort issue but I am particular about my drip tips.

If your into changeable coil heads, and/or specifically bottom coil tanks/clearomizers The vape only is a inexpensive tank and the 1.8 ohm heads really kick out the vapor on a standard battery. And check out Bmorevapes.com for the latest and greatest products, and look for some Eliquid reviews coming soon. Thanks for reading

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
I picked up 2 of these today, after checking out pbusardo's review. These are awesome, and my everyday tanks now. Much better draw and consistency than the vivi nova's. I can recoil my own atty's so these should last a long time. I like that you can replace the drip tip, but I don't mind the one that it comes with.

These get a thumbs up. We'll see how the durability factor holds up. I use this on my Vamo.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I love those things. Used them since a few months. Bought the first batch at litecig (as well as about 20 replacement coils) and just ordered 3 more from COV to stock up for my Caravela that should be in the mail anyday now :) Btw, thanks to whomever mentioed the prices at COV saved me about 10-15 bucks. I found that 1.8 isn't working for me, to burnt (exept when I had the Shockwave, super easy draw, however, I sold that mod bc of its size but it seems that the SW could somehow handle the 1.8 ohms without a burnt taste).
I also found that the vapor production varies largely on the juice. My juice of choice at the moment is Absinthe from Mount Baker and no cracking problem (I did drop them a few times and low 2 are leaking). My Stealth needs a a little top cap repair, hence I probably don't get the full connection I should and still get large clouds of vapor. The strange thing though is that the vapeonly doesn't seem to work with thicker juices (vanilla stait won't produve any vapor) but the absinthe (50/50) turns my car into a Metallica show.
Pros: Cheap, great vapor, the coils can just be washed with hot water and used again, super easy to fill, perfect for a chain vapor like me (going through about 3 tanks daily), doesn't leak when in purse, easy cleaning and the wick doesn't turn black as the vivi novas did.

Cons: I can't really think of any. I opened a new one last night and when I opened the bottom the entire rubber came out (the head was broken but I was able to put the rubber back in and I'm good to go).
So far I really love these. I have replacement heads laying next to each other taking up an entire shelf since I only had to throw a few DOA's away and a few that I had used for a month straught. Tank doesn't look super elegant but I really don't care. I just want to vape without having to constantly refill something and I can easyly vape 2 hours straight without reaching the bottom.
If you haven't tried them, do. They can get a bit hot depending on your vaping style (I take long drags, one after another and don't let go of the button, so yes, it get's hot) but for a normal vaper the 2.2 or 2.5 should e great, Sorry, for the long writeup but I'm just hooked on these things, Finally no more little clearos, cartos, carto tanks etc. Danke :) I bet they will really kick .... with the Cara's brass top and connection. Will let ya know.

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Still using these. I recently had to throw one away. The only con to these are the plastic/acrylic tank itself. The threads that the endcap screws onto are part of the tank itself, and thinner. If you screw the bottom piece on too tight, you will end up cracking the threaded piece of the tank. Since these are mostly put together, there isn't anything you can do about it, so I ended up throwing the whole thing away.

These should NEVER leak from the bottom piece. What I described is the only reason that they should legitimately leak on you. They're still awesome for what they are.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Anyone else use the protank and a bcc mega both. I considering goon with this over protank for some of the reasons listed here. I imagine the protank heats up just as much on chains. What I wonder is since this is aluminum, which is a neat sink material, if it reduces
The darkening of juice being cooked because it Disperses the heat faster?

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
I just bought this tank a few days ago (my first experience with tanks) and I can't get it to NOT produce dry hits! I've taken one wick out and I hit it hard without pressing the button (a 6 times) and still it's dry. I don't know what to do. My eliquid is not super thick at all. I actually think it's on the thinner side. I have no idea what to do to get this thing to work. I know the ohms are fine. This is the second coil in the package since the first one bit the dust very quickly after I removed a wick and my all three of my mods showed it wasn't working. The ohms were 9.99 on my 2 VV grippers and my tube mod just didn't show anything since I don't think it has that feature of showing the actual ohms. So I'm at a loss as to what to do. I'm ticked since I bough this for our road trip to move across the country. We leave on Monday, today is Friday. I got it from gotvapes.com which i've ordered from before. If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know. I'm frustrated and don't want to have to refill my cartos in the car all the time since it's frustrating and not so easy to do in a moving car. That's why I bought a tank. Thank you.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
Try to loosen it a bit till you see an air bubble rise in the tank. Or remove the silicone cup on top of the coil post.
I already threw it away. I got a vivi nova from a local store and it works great! I did somehow burn out the first coil in one day but I hear that's pretty common which is why I bought 3 extras. So far so good. :) I do wish it had more flavor but I love the convenience of a tank.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I also have one of these and really like it. The only problem I have is the center tube in mine is off center and crooked so it tends to leak a little bit when tipped because the rubber gasket on the coil doesn't sit flush against it like it should. Besides that defect I really like it. I found I have to remove a few of the wicks in order to not get dry hits with my 50/50 juice. I am using a 1.8ohm coil on a standard 3.3v ego battery and the vapor production is pretty good. I have a MVP2 on the way and plan to run that with either the 2.2 ohm or 2.5 ohm coils. I can't wait to put a little more power to this thing!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread