Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Should be this Friday or a week Wednesday latest customs permitting. Just after the Discount code expires :p

I've been using the T3 and piles of coils since the "gate" not because they died but before endorsing them wanted to make sure that they were good for the average user without having to pluck wicks and flip caps etc. They are freaking amazing out of the box. Not sure who got what or where they got them to cause all the drama but other then a cooler vape freakin loving them.

Kick is about 2 weeks out before anyone asks :)

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Should be this Friday or a week Wednesday latest customs permitting. Just after the Discount code expires :p

Awesome, if they perform well, they'll sell like hotcakes.

I've been using the T3 and piles of coils since the "gate" not because they died but before endorsing them wanted to make sure that they were good for the average user without having to pluck wicks and flip caps etc. They are freaking amazing out of the box. Not sure who got what or where they got them to cause all the drama but other then a cooler vape freakin loving them.

Kick is about 2 weeks out before anyone asks :)

I got one on a whim from another vendor because I needed syringes (hint hint) and I have two more sitting in my shopping cart. All I can think of that is causing the other folks problems is the two flavour wicks, but I just remove/add them depending on what ratio juice I'm vaping. I also noticed too, every time I rinse the head, the coil is perfectly clean, I don't even have to dry burn, so for someone who likes to make things last, I'm very impressed.

As for the kick, are we going to see some bolts w/ extension cap? :)

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
i picked this up cause it looked sexy, and man i was more impressed when i revived it. when it works, it works like a champ i love it, but often i get wicking issues getting dry hits. i dont know if its a bad wick or if there something i can do to fix this. and cause of this i still rather use my vivi

Flip the little white rubber part on the head. You'll get some beautiful puffs after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread