• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers Spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba nana

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Agreed, rgd setting it up wrongly... I've come across ppl who complain about their flavour and clouds, then when I helped, the first thing I notice is how gunked up their coils were and the cotton had almost turned all black...

I like helping to recoil and stuff.. But what gets to me is when I do it for them, and they are not the least bit interested in how I'm setting it up for them....
These ppl are better off staying on analogue I suppose...

Their laziness to be aware of such basic simple things can be another reason/excuse for the authorities to find fault with us....

Really... If you cannot be bothered, then don't even bother starting to vape....

And no... Fruity juices are not a waste of time.... I for one prefer fruity juices and have successfully stayed off analogues.... Different people have different tastes and needs.... Don't be a bigot......

*I'm not referring to you HiShAm... We cool ;)*

Tell me abt it.. i have 1 at my workplace and whenever he had dry hits or doesnt taste great, he would ask someone to do something for him..

vaporado

Sep 25, 2015
In Da Clouds
can anyone help me with the subox mini? i tried using the default 0.5ohm firing at 22w but keep getting spit back.. now i am leaving it aside and back on my good old ego-c twist :(
i just started out with lots of spitback too, found a lot of methods.. some do work depends on scenario, i did try turning my tank upside down and cover the holes with tissue and give it a few hard blow. this works temporary but improve greatly.. secondly i twisted the tissue and slide it into the drip tip from the top to reach the cotton at the coil and give it a few gentle spiral twist.. this helps with absorbing access juice, if all fails then try to fire it up to 30w but beware do not fire it for too long else you will burn the cotton, your aim is to vaporize most of the juice but not over do it and burn the cotton, i damaged 2 occ due to this so beware.. objective is to listen to the sound produce.. usually its popping sound.. last method once its slightly dry.. cover the air holes and give it a gentle suck to create a pullback suction to assist the occ cotton to suck the juice moderately.. i realize now their occ quality batch all different problem maybe due to overwhelming demands . so you still have to try and error it out.. after that it should works perfectly just like me now ;)

just my 2 cents suggestion

Reactions: xtinct

xtinct

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Local
i just started out with lots of spitback too, found a lot of methods.. some do work depends on scenario, i did try turning my tank upside down and cover the holes with tissue and give it a few hard blow. this works temporary but improve greatly.. secondly i twisted the tissue and slide it into the drip tip from the top to reach the cotton at the coil and give it a few gentle spiral twist.. this helps with absorbing access juice, if all fails then try to fire it up to 30w but beware do not fire it for too long else you will burn the cotton, your aim is to vaporize most of the juice but not over do it and burn the cotton, i damaged 2 occ due to this so beware.. objective is to listen to the sound produce.. usually its popping sound.. last method once its slightly dry.. cover the air holes and give it a gentle suck to create a pullback suction to assist the occ cotton to suck the juice moderately.. i realize now their occ quality batch all different problem maybe due to overwhelming demands . so you still have to try and error it out.. after that it should works perfectly just like me now ;)

just my 2 cents suggestion

hmm.. interesting.. wonder if adding a mesh at the drip tip will help on the spitback problem

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
One particular chickaro I wanna vape with..... :nun::wub::nun:
12042676_1495211827465427_4580597174723547934_n.jpg

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

smirnon

Nov 2, 2015
Agreed, rgd setting it up wrongly... I've come across ppl who complain about their flavour and clouds, then when I helped, the first thing I notice is how gunked up their coils were and the cotton had almost turned all black...

I like helping to recoil and stuff.. But what gets to me is when I do it for them, and they are not the least bit interested in how I'm setting it up for them....

Their laziness to be aware of such basic simple things can be another reason/excuse for the authorities to find fault with us....

Really... If you cannot be bothered, then don't even bother starting to vape....

And no... Fruity juices are not a waste of time.... I for one prefer fruity juices and have successfully stayed off analogues.... Different people have different tastes and needs.... Don't be a bigot......

Alright then I take that back, what I should have said is that fruity ones are too sweet for me mostly, and after taking those I still crave for the analogues :)

Reactions: cloudysheep

anotherchap

Oct 27, 2015

Do share your method with me! I have been googling and youtubing and it's still pretty much a hit and miss for me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread