• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers Spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
No shame in subox. It's just that majority of the subox user are wannabes and they have no discretion. It's like how a subaru wrx sti used to be the holy grail of rally but when majority of the driver are ah beng then this is when subaru is now crowned as one of the ah beng cars.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Anyone owns a Kamry Vape pen? That thing looks just like a regular pen, could probably slip it in a briefcase, bag or even pocket no problem. I bet if the police aren't too sharp, they won't suspect a thing.
Sure its basically a flashy ego. Sure its only got 650mah which won't last for long at all. But it does seem like a nice thing to vape discreetly at work, fits right in with office stationery.

Reactions: MMM01

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Prefer the provari hehe

feel like they haven't done anything of note since the v2.5.
their high price used to be justifiable when they had the best tech.
now they're way behind the times and charging prices from 2 years back.
its priced at 5 times higher than it should be

Reactions: watervapour

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
feel like they haven't done anything of note since the v2.5.
their high price used to be justifiable when they had the best tech.
now they're way behind the times and charging prices from 2 years back.
its priced at 5 times higher than it should be

but still better than most mech mods since there's control over something (do advise if there's already something better in the market though)
size and shape also convenient to bring around :)
i'd prolly get a second hand model to hopefully get a cheaper price though

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
but still better than most mech mods since there's control over something (do advise if there's already something better in the market though)

Speaking of mech mods, I once brough my Fuhattan Mech out, and the thing doesn't have a locking ring so it kept firing in my pocket. Anybody here owns a blucig? I know its pretty lame for vapor and flavor, but the pack recharging the battery seems quite interesting.

Reactions: MMM01

Jay An

Jul 20, 2015
U guys are lucky to have a spot to vape. I don't seems to have the guts to do so in public. Sadly I have to managed between analog and vape now.

Yet I do see others vaping in public and openly place their subox on the table in food courts and coffeeshop??

Is it me being overly paranoid or just those people being overly confident of not being caught?

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
U guys are lucky to have a spot to vape. I don't seems to have the guts to do so in public. Sadly I have to managed between analog and vape now.

Yet I do see others vaping in public and openly place their subox on the table in food courts and coffeeshop??

Is it me being overly paranoid or just those people being overly confident of not being caught?

Same here, I only vape at home or in the car. Most of the time analog when outdoor.

Reactions: Jay An

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home

all box mods are a lot shorter than tube mods if you're using the same battery configuration.
haven't used a tube mod in ages so if you're looking at those, not too sure whats available right now.
any mod which costs half of what a provari does would probably be better.

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
all box mods are a lot shorter than tube mods if you're using the same battery configuration.
haven't used a tube mod in ages so if you're looking at those, not too sure whats available right now.
any mod which costs half of what a provari does would probably be better.

I didn't know provari was that expensive considering a friend sold off his provari at a low 3 digit price. I was thinking a second hand provari would prolly cost in between a subox set and a ipv4s mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread