VapeSourcing order help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce D Higley

Oct 26, 2017
I made an order (#100040006) on October 4th. Part of the order contained a pre release order for the new Vandy Vapes squonk mod (which was released on October 20th). It is now the 25th of October and I have seen no movement or notification of shipping on the order. I have reached out to vapingsource numerous times to try to figure out what is happening and have yet to receive a response. Any help would be appreciated.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I made an order (#100040006) on October 4th. Part of the order contained a pre release order for the new Vandy Vapes squonk mod (which was released on October 20th). It is now the 25th of October and I have seen no movement or notification of shipping on the order. I have reached out to vapingsource numerous times to try to figure out what is happening and have yet to receive a response. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi @ Bryce D Higley, I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Verashu if you could send me a pm also that would be great. I like many are having the same problem with vapesourcing.com ! You guys really need to get your customer service issues handled... My order number is 100041977
Hi,
We are very sorry the first batch of vandyvape pulse bf mod has been sold out.
Our purchasing department is trying their best to get the second batch.
This item is really popular now, factory is having problem to produce that much in such a short time.
Please give us more time,when we have it, warehouse will arrange send your order out asap, thank you.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I recently placed an order with Vapesourcing for a couple of items. When my order confirmation arrived one item which I wanted in silver was black instead. It was disheartening, because of past experience with other China suppliers. But, I decided to try to change the order even though it had been placed. I sent a quick email to their service dept., not expecting much. It took a couple of days, but they actually emailed me back(shock). The email informed me that my order was corrected and I would receive the silver item I had wished for. I will diffidently see more orders from me in the future.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I recently placed an order with Vapesourcing for a couple of items. When my order confirmation arrived one item which I wanted in silver was black instead. It was disheartening, because of past experience with other China suppliers. But, I decided to try to change the order even though it had been placed. I sent a quick email to their service dept., not expecting much. It took a couple of days, but they actually emailed me back(shock). The email informed me that my order was corrected and I would receive the silver item I had wished for. I will diffidently see more orders from me in the future.
Thanks for your support to our company. Our customer service will do our best to shorten the waiting time for the customer to reply your email.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I recently placed an order with for a couple of items. When my order confirmation arrived one item which I wanted in silver was black instead. It was disheartening, because of past experience with other China suppliers. But, I decided to try to change the order even though it had been placed. I sent a quick email to their service dept., not expecting much. It took a couple of days, but they actually emailed me back(shock). The email informed me that my order was corrected and I would receive the silver item I had wished for. I will diffidently see more orders from me in the future.

Update: Sorry to report that I have been informed by
Vapesourcing
that they do not have the item I ordered in silver. Bad move advertising and selling products that you don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread