Need help on vapesourcing order

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Want I can tell you on my personal experiences with this company is half the time there good and will go the extra mile to help you when email the company dosent work. The other half unfortunately is that they have terrible customer service and will not help you one bit. So you will be waiting days till a week till you can finally track your order and when you do track it you find out that they still managed to send it to the wrong address after filling out the form correctly. They told me to call the USPS because it was my fault. Happend to me twice. Now it been over a month and still have no idea where my order is and they can't even send me a new one or give me a refund or tell me when my package is supposed to arrive. So at this point just wait 5 days then hopefully your tracking number will appear on the site.
no worry .... if there is no update in next two day, i going to cancel my card payment

Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
#100113905-cn-gz
Hello, @SonnyCooL , your tracking number is RF551284075SG and the tracking information is as follows:
pmigDWn.jpg

Patryk

Sep 24, 2018
Hi @andrew172 , so sorry for bringing you the inconvenience, could you please let me know your order number through PM? I will check it immediately.

Hello, I’m having the same problem, but I also accidentally put the wrong address on my order but I’m also getting no responses from my email. My order number is

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread