Need help on vapesourcing order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Never done business with them.

Do you have an account with them, now that you have placed an order? If so, when you login on their site, what is the status shown for your order? ... are items back ordered or something?

I placed an order with a Chinese business on Sept 07. It shipped Sept 10 and just two days ago, the package made it through Miami. Still don't know when USPS might deliver it. I blame it on bad timing associated with weather and the recent hurricane Irma. I'm surprised it made it through so soon after the hurricane. Even under normal conditions, I've read of some orders placed with Chinese vendors (not this one in particular), taking 2 months or longer to arrive.

All that said, the refusal of the vendor to acknowledge email would give me pause. Perhaps you could contact your payment source (bank, CU, Paypal?) to see if you have any recourse for a refund.

Reactions: Letitia

Stonie Rocks

Sep 19, 2017
Andrew, I'm having the same problem with them. I'm getting no responses from emails. They charged my account before shipping anything, and notified me of two of the three items on my order were out of stock, also after charging my account. This company's moderator posts here almost daily with product info. It seems he only responds to posts like yours and mine when the news is good.

Yes, I'm aware I ordered from a Chinese company and yes, I fully expected shipping time to be slow. Order filling, charging accounts before shipping ordered items, and telling customers that items are out of stock (that are clearly listed as in stock both before the order was made and still listed that way after telling the customer they are out of stock) are all signs of a shady business, Chinese or not. I hope potential customers are watching this thread. I used to check resellerratings.com all the time before trying a new company. Vape Sourcing has a common bad theme on that site, too. I'm kicking myself for not checking that site before ordering.

Reactions: Hobbs

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Ive ordered off of vapesourcing over 3 weeks ago, and have not received an shipping email nor any customer service reply from the emails i have sent.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry to hear your misfortune. Don't feel too bad, I have learned the same way, in fact I still fall into the same trap frequently.
Might like to check out:
Before you click that "order" button
Vapesourcing.com Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews
Vapesourcing
Vaporsourcing did supply a phone number:
+86 (755) 85252806-833
MONDAY-SATURDAY, 9AM-6PM
re: About Us
If things don't work out, you could post in:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Okay nvm i have no idea how the pm system works and apparently i could not get the message to send so heres my order number #100037733 is the supplier can pm me after viewing this it would be greatly appreciated.
Click on Verashu's avatar picture. In the pop up, click on "Start a Conversation".

• Useful

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
Could anyone help me out here. I placed a order on August 10 for a white and black 7 color t-priv kit a silicone case and vape juice. I got the vape juice in a couple of days no problem. But they informed me that my black 7 color t-priv wasn't in stock but my white was. I ended up getting the black t-priv first I don't know who but I was happy. Unfortunately I have yet to hear word about my white t-priv kit and silicone case. My order number was #100032284.

I have also ordered a blue t-priv as well and I have yet to hear about that items status as well. That order number was #100036540.

I also have tired loging in to my account but when I do it take me to this site where I am unable to click on any of the icon. So I have to close that website and come back on in a couple of days so it can reset itself so I can go through the Website again. So im asking if there is anyone on this forum that could please inform me about these 2 ordereds I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-04-03-29-10.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-04-03-29-10.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread