Vaping after wisdom tooth extraction: How bad is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Well its been 4 days and no problems. Feels like all three are healing perfectly. Ive been vaping the whole time - with the attys screwed on loosely!

Im notorious for quick healing... In 2001, i literally got my face cleaved in half; through my nostril and completely severed upper lip, but because it was a clean cut the plastic surgeon was able to put my face back together perfectly. Dude was a miracle worker. When i got home i looked like frankenstein and we were all pretty sure id have a gnarly scar... you can barely make out the line today. Though there are still funny sensation-based things like touching my upper lip and feeling my nostril tingle hehe.

Just figured id give an update. :)

I kind of know what you mean
I was seeing a-lot of women and drinking gallons of cheap wine every day, this was back in my drinking days, and I got so mad when this song came on that I knocked everything off of something and caught my finger on an oil lamp which broke when my hand hit it and BLAM it took my finger half off

Then the surgeon was telling me afterward that the shot in the finger tip is the most painful one he gives and he could not believe that I had laid there still as a board
They wouldn't fix it until I dried out so I had to be sober for the shot OR for all of the stitches
I never did understand that

To this day if I touch it, I guess it's all tingly and tough feeling

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
This is what I'm using...

power_ecig_1.jpg

A (rather loud) Coleman air pump and blows air into the ecig air inlet so that no suction is required - the vapor is blown into my mouth. I just had three wisdom teeth out yesterday and am dreading the prospect of dry socket, so really hope this works.

~Adam

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
After that, and I hope I'm wrong, you're at an imminent risk of uncontrolled nic and flav entering your lungs at a volacity known to UN-manned space travel. The common sense concern upgrade for your product of choice is the high powered oxygen tank.

Don't say no one cared.

power_ecig_1.jpg

A (rather loud) Coleman air pump and blows air into the ecig air inlet so that no suction is required - the vapor is blown into my mouth. I just had three wisdom teeth out yesterday and am dreading the prospect of dry socket, so really hope this works.

~Adam

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA

power_ecig_1.jpg

~Adam

WoW
That is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread