Travel and Vaping Vaping at the Beach in the HEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpriode

Jan 10, 2011
Gloucester, VA
I haven't run across this topic in all my wanderings through this board. So here is my question, has anyone had trouble with their set-up while vaping on the beach in the heat???

I have, the liquid will seep out wherever it can find to and the battery doesn't want to work at all. I have an Ego and use a Vivi Nova tank. I don't have any problems inside with the tank and battery but on the beach, I cant vape. :unsure:
Any suggestions???
Thanks,
Becky

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Howdy Becky;

I would suggest to try some different carts or tanks. Here in Houston, we have Summer days in the 90's and 100's with ridiculously high humidity, and all my e-cigs work just fine when spending time outside. I also travel around the world, and no issues in hot climates.

I'm using clear-o-misers with my EGO, and also with 2 mods. Is your tank getting old? They have rubber O-rings in them that wear out, and can leak under certain conditions. Also.....Keep your juice away from the sunlight, and as cool as possible.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
No problems at all.

Jim, good to see you back here!

image.jpg

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
I am wondering about this also. This will be my first year vaping full time and we are getting into river season. The temps are in excess of 100*. I am using a nemisis mod and I would think that a RDA would be the best bet for not leaking. I am more worried about the battery and the heat than the topper. I have the water proof bags but just worried about the heat and battery. Any advice form people that have been in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread